Old 11-01-2010, 05:05 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Being a smart aleck won't get you much sympathy around here. The first thread was adequate.

Originally Posted by shannoncox714
guess u r right ishould let someone run my name in the ground and do nothing suppose thats what u would do huh?

Ok people read other tread I STARTED about this a$$ bag and you could make up your mind. Randy Cox or Phil not sure I got other people telling me he goes by that name to. Is up set with me his buddy sent me and show me pics of a car done about 10yers ago. and did drive to me . BUT the car was a real pec of $hit it did not even have the same tires on it.. Yes I sent him packing I would of been a real fool to trade him. He tryed to rip me off. so he got what he deserved and that is no deal. I do admit to it. You try to rip me off you get the boot. Bottom line. Now can we all just help Randy or Phil Cox find OBAMA and his WIFE,. I told you Mr. Cox don't pi$$ me off. You want to mudd sling OK. I am going on the other sights now and doing the same. I will not be back on here to read your dumb a$$ reply.

Oh yea you look at the paper and see a add with a nice picture and go to the store to buy it and it is a pec of $hit do you still buy it ??? You fool !!!