Old 02-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well Rob, if I ever heard someone judge on little/no knowledge of somebodys past (outlaw) I would say you fit the bill... way to be open minded & understanding of others who don't know what you & I do... NOT. I started out my walk just like Outlaw... I did not understand everything either... still don't. But it was this very thing that brought me to the Lord. You say you are looked at as a chistian running a reputable buisness in your community??? what do you do to help others who are lost?? what do you do for the drug addict who has never known the lord??? what about the lonely who don't know him?? You sound "Holier than thou" to me... Outlaw is a good guy & he IS COOL in my opinion. Do you even know about his daily battles??? Did you know he has to take meds just to get out of bed everyday??? Try walking in somone elses shoes for a day before you JUDGE THEM mr. "Christain". What is God's second commandment?? does it say to put others down because of what they say or don't know??? GOOD JOB. If I ever need advice about how to be better than others, I will ask you. Otherwise, I will continue to hang out here with the cretians that are not good enough for you. In the mean time, I will pray that you have a little humility & tolerance for the less fortunate!! Did you ever consider people do not go to chruch & buy into christianity because of all the hipocracy Christians create??? Scooter