Old 07-27-2007, 06:07 AM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: Good Guy

Originally Posted by hothazy
I can vouch for David not being a dealer.I live in Louisville Ky , and have been knowing Dave for a couple of years now.He dabbles in the cars, just like I do, and its out of a love for the old cars that he does this. He has a passion for the things , as do I, and probably a bunch of you. If they kick him off racing junk, its going to be the racing junk communities loss. He is probably one of the most honest people I know.
Everybody better get behind Dave on this. If we let this wrong go, you could be next.It seems to me if a guy pays his membership, he shouldn't be held up for more money, unless they can prove he is a dealer. Dave can prove he is not a dealer. CAN THEY PROVE HE IS !!!
DENNIS(HOTHAZY) THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!!!!
ONE THING ABOUT IT,I USE MY SAME NAME ON EVERY SITE THAT I AM ON SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK ME OUT AND SEE THAT I AM HONEST.(EBAY,BUZZTRADER,MAUTOFIED,EVERY SITE )THAT IS (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)ANYONE CAN CHECK ME OUT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.I HAD THIS UNDER FORUM BEFORE AND RACING JUNK ENDED THE FORUM BECAUSE I WAS GETTING TOO MUCH SUPPORT SO THEY WILL PROBABLY END IT AGAIN WHEN THEY SEE THIS NEW FORUM!!!!!!! I JUST WANT ALL THE GUYS ON HERE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BECAUSE THEY COULD BE NEXT!!!!! ITS ALL A MONEY THING.
THANKS AGAIN,
DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)