View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:03 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

guys, im still here.i check in once in awhile just to make sure you all are ok. this internet thing is really strange. i meet people face to face and couldnr give a ratsa$$ about them. meet people on the net and they become really good freinds and you care about what happens to them.never thought that could happen with me.lol but it did.worked out in the shop yesterday for about 13 hrs. went in and still had plenty of energy. aint oxycodone great!!! lol.get close to finishing mamas 67 impala.gonna be a happy day for me to see her take off in it.when i feel like typing more im gonna tell my friends a little story. hell im gettin good at that.! dont worry about me. im still fightin and i aint going anywhere.but i can say unloading here the other day did wonders for me. get to say outloud whats been eating at me now that i know i can work on fixing it.but then again its kinda good to be back in the day.anyone want to come with me. lol again thanks guys for your support. you will never know how much it means to me. ken aka OUTLAW lol