View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 06:36 AM
jsup
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Has anyone seen or looked at the BMP alum. blk that Naylor in SC is selling for around $3400.00.
I've owned and run KB and Donavan, both with water and solid.

Price is good but i don't know if the blk is.

Just curious

Zip
fwiw, we just reduced our prices on blocks so people can sell them inexpensively.

Our aluminum blocks are cast in the same foundry as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bently, and Penske racing. I'd be hard pressed to say that those companies would use junk.

THey are machined in North America by a leading block house. The fit and finish is far and above what you're accustomed to seeing and require less machining than the competitors. Anyone that has seen our product side by side with any other competitor says it looks light years ahead.

We have better oiling capabilities than anyone on the market. We keep the oil off the cam, and down on the mains. We have better cooling that our competitors.

I don't know where you're located, but you're invited any time to swing by if you want to take a look at one.

Those who have seen ours side by side, will tell you our fit, finish, and design is superior. Those who haven't will have opinions, but no facts.