View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 06:28 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default A couple things

I have been randomly following this thread and a couple things jump out:

1) Tom is a Moderator. He has been asked to give a ton of time and has agreed to- and I am guessing that job is as thankless as managing people but with no pay. You don't have to like him but you certainly must RESPECT him.

2) Name calling whether it be from a reader or mod is silly. And it makes the name caller look uneducated and pretty immature. If you can't say what you need to say without calling someone a name you really are kinda PATHETIC. I am directing this at Forum regulars and Mods- not the run and gun guys who are only here for a few minutes.

3) Regarding PMs- indeed they can be removed HOWEVER most Forums want PM use so that threads don't get bumped all over the place. Thats just going to make things full chaos. Thats a move that makes a point but doesnt make sense.

4) Locking threads is something a Mod should do to settle it down when it gets crazy out of hand. However if someone makes a point, sticks to the facts, and wants to put a smiley face on their signature - so what?

Note: Boys remember one thing- sometimes there is more going on then you know or than RJ can share. A thread could get locked due to legal issues (and there is one that I still wonder if that happened). RJ is not however required to tell the Forum Users everything.

5) Tom and Mark- Take a deep breathe and STOP. You guys don't have to like each other but you should co-exist on this platform because you both provide a benefit to the users and to RJ.

I took a break from regular posting for a while to take it easy and work on my car. I was also a little tired of the laziness of some of the scammer forum posters who wanted the regulars to do everything for them. However I guess its time to get my a$$ back on there regularly because you boys just want to fight and bicker

The bad guys are loving you right now.

Tom- open offer. You need a Mod and someone to take the load off of you and B? I will gladly help and I will treat everyone fairly and try and keep things pretty clean.

Now would everyone stop the damn whining and complaining and get ever back to business? I am going to head over to the scammer forum and see what the he!! is going on.

Later,

Scorp