View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 05:53 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nemesisracing
Originally Posted by shawnp
Rudy,

With all th BS that we have seen come on this forum lately and the lack of moderation in membership, I understand your quick response to the guy.

Guys I will be real honest here. The trend in this forum lately has really been to the corporate side. When I first registered here years back, this site was a place were those in the racing and performance industry could buy and sell without problems. There was no BS pop ups and no banners to try to negotiate around. The site has gone from a very respected classified site to nothing more than an internet swap meet. You have to be able to tolerate the garbage to find the good stuff. The only thing that has been a great positive growth have been the forums.
As far as the forumns section, it is nothing more than a political gripe site anymore... As far as this being an online swap meet, I couldn't have said that better myself!!! This was once a fun website where there was a "brotherhood" and "sisterhood" of motor heads that could compare notes, share experiences, and buy/sell. Now it seems if you vote for a Democrat then you are CLEARLY out of the "group" on this site. JMO
Do you read the same stuff I do here ? huh I thought we shared a lot of good info around here ...