View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 05:29 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default disturbed rigsby

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Now those are some big words Hill-derranged. By the way you sound, you think you are pretty tough (behind a keyboard). You may think you are pretty tough Hill-Douche, but watch what you say... in these times we are in, NO ONE is tougher than a 9mm BULLET. Guys like you get WAXED all the time... beacuse of their MOUTH.

I heard you talking about traveling somewhere w/ the "WWF" as you were telling one of your many "stories" on RJ the other day- so are you a big "WWF" wrestler Hill-Drama??? Maybe it is just me, but I think you fantisize about rolling around the ring w/ other men in LEOTARDS pulling each others MULLETS. "Your world" does not scare anyone around here... because you have nothing but a BIG MOUTH.

I think you just need to go away & play w/ the kids on another site. Maybe you will find someone who NIEVE enough to buy your BS.
wrong- again read., kkk is talking tough.join if you want bring your 9mm. do you think because you have a cheering section that all your threads are law.just like the back threads of spade a spade, you wanted niceness but you still were throwing rocks. your hurting bad, or you must just sit behind your keyboard bored out of your mind . you need to get a life mr all me me me me riggie. from the personal messages i have, ease up on your ego, your so called freinds are not your freinds. i told some i will not post them. oh god now your gonna start a new thread. you have been exposed riggir boy. now give it up, go post on your new political thread moron. p.s get out riggie your still in the 80s-come on mullets.