View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 08:30 AM
ganther5000
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by CarmeloLabadie View Post
So I have never played with exhaust that short before and was wondering if any one has ran 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 on a non race boat? Or if some one knows from experience if they are to short for 5-10 min worth of idle times and some 15-30 min times of running 20-50mph without stopping, are valves going to burn up pretty fast under these conditions or would there be no issues or maybe some issues burning valves? Should they be dry or wet? If they are wet would that help dissipate more/enough heat to keep from burning them up? Sorry if some think this is a stupid question i just haven't had any experience running pipes that short on anything and really prefer to not learn by trial and error on this one. And I'm sorry if you think that zoomies are over kill on a cruising the lake boat instead of 8-10 sec intervals boat, (it's a long story) but once again thank you guys again in advance for the insight and .02!!
Tell us what happened , I saw that you said you have a problem with your valves and I always recommend to go to a garage ad have your car checked out by detail in these situations

Last edited by ganther5000; 09-24-2021 at 01:20 PM.