View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 05:28 AM
SHOW GUEST

Never under estimate the power of the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your story straight!

There is always two sides of a story, so everyone before you judge, you should hear the other side of the story... September 6, Lyle came up to Rudolphe to ask him if the Funny Car was still for sale, Rudolphe said yes, so Lyle said your asking 22 thousands can I deal for 21 thousands? (What is important to know here is the car was advertise for sale only in 1 place witch is on internet on Racing Junk.com, that is a U.S.A. site, so everything on sale on the site is in U.S. currency! (unless the seller specify it) and for Lyle to know that Rudolphe asking price was 22 thousands, he had to see it on that site, when it was advertised) and so Rudolphe agreed for 21 thousands.

Lyle give a cheque for deposit of 2 thousand saying it's now my car, here is a deposit of 2 thousand and the balance when i come to pick it up on September 29. After cashing the cheque, in the fallowing week, September 12 Rudolphe realize that the 2 thousands that he had received was in Canadian dollar, so he decided to call Lyle, (it's a difference of 2 thousands more) to clarify with him that the deal was suppose to be in U.S. dollar cause the car was on sale at this price on a U.S.A. site, so Lyle and Rudolphe came to an gentlemen's agreement that they would meet halfway by splitting the difference, the car would be sold at 22 thousands dollars Canadian, even MaryAnn said the same in her post earlier....
So, they agreed, on September 13, that September 29 Lyle will come to pickup the Funny Car, and pay the balance left to be paid witch was 20 thousands Canadian (cause Rudolphe had received the deposit of 2 thousands dollars Canadian)

Everything was fine, and settle, so Rudolphe to make sure that the car is ready for when Lyle would come, he took the car apart (cause the they were selling only the body of the car), so took the transmission, the engine and everything else out (and that takes time!) And than after all this, Lyle sent a message to Rudolphe, September 18, saying he won't take the car anymore and that he want is 1500$ from his deposit money back! Rudolphe said : if you don't want the car anymore, than you lose your deposit.... after that Lyle threatened to sue Rudolphe...

My dad his a gentlemen, not a thief, not a guy who come back on his worlds, a business man, his will respect the agreement he made! But for sure if Lyle doesn't respect the agreement by not showing up September 29 with the balance owed, he will lose his deposit! Rudolphe didn't call back to say he want everything in U.S.! Also, Rudolphe ad another buyer in line, but had refused to sell because he had accept the deposit of Lyle, and had commitment from him saying he was buying it!

So you can say whatever you feel but that is the truth of this story and to lie to get attention from people it's very childish if you want my opinion! And yes, he put it back for sell on line, but he will wait until September 30 before selling it to anybody else....

So, now everyone knows both sides of the story....

Kathy Nadeau