View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:24 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
well guys ,most of yu know how I feel on just about everything but this might piss you off.if it does im sorry,well no im not I just don't want to loose any friends over this but here goes.i think pot should be legal and taxed. but not like they tax gas and cig. its a sin tax like on booze and smokes.and thatjust aboput triples what its really worth.gas aint worth what we have to pay. neither is cigarettes. or a jug of whiskey. you should really see a breakdown on what things like that really cost. anyway back to my story..lol.and beliefs. not until the 30s was there any kind of law that went against drugs. the main fight against drug laws was how could they tell the American people what they could and could not put in the own bodies. that little question was thrown around for a long time.but we all know how it turned out. after that they went plum crazy.passing all kind of stupid laws against drugs.sear even sold herion andf the needles to use it with. I know for a fact as I have a old catalog from back in the early 1900s.well I still believe they should not pass any law against any drug. take the evil and the law out of it and I promise that crime will drop.if a guy could go to a drug store( drug store that's funny for this talk) and get what ever he wanted from pot to herion and at a very affordable price do you think he would be bustin into your garage to get your stuff and sell it.no because its rihght there and it aint out of sight price wise. now the question on more people hooked because of the ease to get it.wrong.most who use don't become full blown addicts. I know this for a fact.the smart ones try it .see what could happen to them and they are done with it. just like they do when its illegal.i believe you would see a rise in addicts for a little while buit I do think it would fall back to even lower numbers when its legal. one because they take away the lure and thrill of doing something that's illegal. it suddenly becomes no fun because anyone can get it.not just the dealer.see what I mean.no more cartels and no ore robbery killings.well not as many anyway.therte will always be some fools out there robbing and killing but not for drug money.cheaper drugs =less crime.i can not get enough legal drugs to keep my pain gone.i use a lot of narcotics everyday. I have for 8 yrs. I mean a lot. and I cannot get them without being treated like im a criminal.from pissin in a bottle to random calls to come in to the dr,. office so they can count my pills to make sure im not selling them or takin more than I should.i know a lot of people that have to do that. I will not. I took out my answering machine and I don't answer the phone unless I knowthe #. boy im I pissin off a bunch of people but I dpnt care. I will not go there and let them count my pills.once I get them in my hands they are mine screw them and my government. they are the ones who wont stay out of this drug thing. they have made it where I cant buy cold med. that worth a damn. or heet for my cars. or my wife cant buy more than one bottle of fingernail polish remover because meth makers use it. how stupid is this. its a loosing war and we the people are the ones paying for it. sorry for this being so long but I can go on and on about this.
Good Post Outllaw...If anyone gets pissed for you expressing your opinion they aren't worth the hassle. Every persons opinion should be respected. Also A lot of truth in what you write...when it comes to cutting the legs out from under supply and demand ..Cartels will become thing of past.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "