Thread: BS
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Pheonix FB Raceway, 1987. I was a 17 yr old kid w/a 72' Chevelle that was pretty slow... it was in the high 15's I think.... maybe 16's. I brought it to "anything goes" night on Wednesdays (all you needed was a seat-belt & a windshield in good shape) & you could run almost anything. I believe on one of these nights I saw a VW bug completely blow away my friends 69 Chevelle w/a 400SBC which was built & ran in the high 12's... the VW beat him by 3-4 car lengths. I was a VW motor (not sure what was done to that car, but it was FAST).

I like dirt bikes. I enjoy bow-hunting & shooting. I do not ride high-speed scooters anymore... not a good hobby for me. I like Nitro RC cars. I love God, my country & my wife of 11 yrs & my children are my biggest hobby. I have a 69 Camaro w/a BBC & it is a pro-street car... love to work on her... her name is "Nectar"... because she is like Nectar to me when I make her scream... that is why she is a 69.

Music: Country: Waylon Jennings. Rock: Motley Crue/ Billy Idol 80's. Alt Rock AIC/STP & stuff like that... Rage Against The Machine. 3-doors down, etc... Johnny Cash. Scooter