View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 03:17 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
The only thing you did on Yellow bullet is make yourself look like a bitch.So what if you paid them....how long did it take you?And you only paid up after it was pushed and someone found out who you were etc..I don't remember. All anyone needs to do is go over there and read...there is enough there that as soon as I saw your name I remembered the crap from last summer....So, all you do is make yourself look bad and hurt your chances of selling stuff in the future. That's the reason I brought it up here.Let people go over there and read the thread and make up their own mind. Your character comes through in the way you conduct yourself in that thread. Good luck with your Paypal dispute.If you are really in the "right" I'm sure they will pay you....eventually.
you really arent that smart are you? paypal has closed the dispute. the dispute is over, they tried to take the money from kyspeedparts aka Kentucky Speed and Performance but they had already stolen all the money. Did you bother reading the email I got from Paypal where it confirmed this? Paypal is a crook just like kentucky speed and performance. This happened in June of last year. what do you mean after someone found out who I am? go take a look at the thread I put my address in the thread, I welcomed anyone who wanted to bring it or have a discussion. kentucky speed and performance are crooks, they are thieves and they stole money from me. my mission is to destroy their business. if someone has a second thought of buying anything from them and decide to buy else where. I win.