View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 12:00 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I can't even begin to tell all of you what an honor and privilege, it was, to finally get to shake paws, with all y'all. It's Gayla's, and myself's, opinion, that we enjoyed something, much better, and far more rewarding, than any prize given out, in any winners circle, anywhere, anytime. I'm still grinning, like a mule eating sawbriar. That's for you Charlie! :wink: Without a doubt the best road trip, Gayla, and I, have ever taken. Not for what we saw, but for WHO, we saw, and were allowed to spend some time with :!:
"Later J. Smith, 4621 racing", sorry about stealing the screwdriver from ya, I'll get that back to ya, next year.lol Take good care, of that typing finger.
Zip, thanks for the "gumbos", where in hell, do ya hunt them "gumbos" at anyway? I'm thinkin' I may take up, "gumbo" huntin', but only if it don't involve tequila. :P
Tommy Fowler, quite possibly the happiest feller, I ever met. Thanks for the tips, on gettin' thru tech.
Maniac, and Rattler, we loved your consistant little "stang". Will you give those "funny lookin' watch cows" a pet from us? Yeppers we got pics, I'm gonna post some up, when we get them unloaded, from this pitcher takin' contraption, and I sober up.
Last, but certainly, not least, Charlie, thanks for sharing your home, and hospitality, with us. You, Viv, and Cody Lee, are the "best in the west". We'll never be able to thank you enough. Sorry about the 2am phone calls, oh, and the snake in the toilet thingy, I swear Charlie, I didn't know he was pizenous.

Y'all gotta do somethin', about them "skeeters". Me an Gayla, look like escapees, from the "chickin pox institute". I saw two of 'em, settin' in the grandstand, smokin' ceegars, and swillin' a half pint of "off".

Earl and Gayla Follett