View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 10:57 AM
thumpinhard25
SHOW GUEST

Newest update. The guy doesn't exsist online. I can't find anything on the seller. Finally got him to give me a track where his car ran at ( since he's had multiple drivers but doesn't race himself). Justin Hughes #7 open wheel modifieds is what I was told. Searching his name there's nothing. Searching his tracks last ran at canyon speedway and cocopah shows nothing. Every driver I know a a simple Google of their name and car number shows results, name and modified shows results. I got nothing. Told him I found this odd, but maybe it's a Texas thing. Asked him for 2 things, a picture of his drivers license ( or piece of mail with name and address, and a picture of the motor with my name or today's date written on a piece of paper in the photo. If he could provide me with those 2 things I'll buy immediatly. He got defensive and told me he's not jumping through a bunch of hoops. Later told me he would be at the shop at 4pm and would try to get some pictures if it's not sold. He texted me as I type this and just told me he's the 2nd cousin to Noah gragson #7 Of nascar k&n proseries.