View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 06:36 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
ive received (in the past) (didnt save) a pm from tom about bumping that want real polite. and as far as smilelys he never sent me chit about them. next as far as the caractor bashing on mark that is way out of line. i personally know mark his wife and some of his kin and this is a man that put me and my wife and 2 kids up for 2 weeks while i found a house. called on friends for a favor to put a stranger to work off his word. has hauled my car to my job (little shop i work at thanks to mark) has given me parts for my car. mark is an honest hard working man im more then proud to call a friend. alot of things have gone down hill here the recent past and it digusts me that scammers and theives are in charge. and tom has no problem with it. his locking of threads is just an incouragement to the bad guys they now they can talk chit one of us react thread gets locked and they in not as many words get a green light to continue to rip people off and it seem to me that it all got started with nvmyvetts maybe its because him and tom are buddies or kin. but in this rant if im booted so be it any of you guys who i classify as friends can contact me on face book if you want SAMUEL E. WOOD
Sam, I cant find your under samuel e wood???

As close to "Normal" as I can get...