Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   In The Pits (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   take the time to say a prayer for someone else! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25238)

eddie1963 08-08-2009 05:48 PM

take the time to say a prayer for someone else!

Take the time to say a prayer for someone else! in this world its like driving a 9 second race car>>>>>>>>>> take a 60 second pit stop and think of someone else in need, BE THANKFUL FOR GOOD FORTUNES. I AM POSITIVE IT WILL BE PASSED FORWARD. I AM NOT A PREACHER JUST FELT LIKE POSTING THIS !

lively 08-08-2009 06:08 PM

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ashbros 08-08-2009 07:54 PM

amen brothern....

BEAST477 08-09-2009 03:30 AM

Will do. There is always someone out there having a worse day than most. Just look around and be thankful for what you have.

signsbyesa 08-09-2009 11:37 AM

amen brother, for the kids around the world, and families that
have suffered a tragic lost, cancer, a child, a brother, a son, a
daughter, their lifes have changed, yes brothers, always pray
for those in need, and for a better place, amen
now start your engines, :wink:

ash 08-09-2009 05:27 PM

Gentlemen,...this is the best we can be! Thinking of others instead of ourselves, taking time out of our days to be thankful for what we have, to be better than what we are! Blessed are those who think and pray for those that NEED it.
I'm not a Preacher,.....I just play one in my mind..... :roll:

Scooterz 08-10-2009 03:34 PM

Good Job Men!! (This is my account of what happened when I tuned out God the other night)

The other night I pulled up to a 4-way stop light at night & my kids were sleeping in the back of our Tahoe after a night at my dads place. My wife sitting next to me said "Look at that poor guy holding up the sign over there"... I said "he has 2 legs & 2 arms, he should be working or looking for a job!!" I judged him... by his looks & his actions. Time went by, the light did not change. I saw the other lights change at the 4-way, other cars comming & going... but my light stayed RED. My wife said to me: "You don't know his situation" I said: "I know he should be trying to work insted of beg!!" The light stayed RED. It was like the light was not registering that I was there.. stayed RED. We talked for awhile longer about our night. Finnally, I said: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS DAMN LIGHT????" My wife looked at me & said: "Honey give him some money for crying out loud"... the light was still RED. It dawned on me then... I needed to give him some help (the light was not going to change). I rolled down the window, gave him 5 bucks & said: "This is from God". It was all I could say... because it was true. The man said to me: "you don't know how much that means to me". Our creator taught me that a hard heart will prevent me from helping those he wants me to help... the light finnaly went Green. Guys, no joke; that light stayed RED for like 5 or 6 minutes... I laughed as I drove away realizing that I just spiritually got spanked. How many times has God tried to have me do something when I was too selfish to answer?? prayers are good... keep up the great work. Scooter

bjuice 08-13-2009 06:20 PM

Re: take the time to say a prayer for someone else!

Originally Posted by edsrod
Take the time to say a prayer for someone else! in this world its like driving a 9 second race car>>>>>>>>>> take a 60 second pit stop and think of someone else in need, BE THANKFUL FOR GOOD FORTUNES. I AM POSITIVE IT WILL BE PASSED FORWARD. I AM NOT A PREACHER JUST FELT LIKE POSTING THIS !

you don't have to be a preacher to post something like this..its called the "HOLY SPIRIT" and yes it can move even thru the internet.. :D

my .02 cents !!!!!

thanks
Brian...."also not a preacher just a Believer"

mopar1968 08-13-2009 07:02 PM

Amen :D :D Pray for everyone in need :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Scooterz 08-14-2009 03:10 PM

Man, I wish I could listen to the Holy Spirit better; or I would not wind up in half the messes I get myself into. I think we really need to pray about our political figures in this country... if only they put Christian values in the decisions that affect so many people. I can't be the only one who thinks that the more we try to erase God from our country, the more it fails in so many areas. Then there are all those soldiers who need prayers... and all of thier families... man, we need to pray about so many things.