Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RJ MEMBER NOTE SENDS ME FRAUDULANT MESSAGES for SHEETMELTAL (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23001)

blownalky3 02-03-2009 01:14 PM

RJ MEMBER NOTE SENDS ME FRAUDULANT MESSAGES for SHEETMELTAL

I have a complaint about RJ Member note. I am blownalky3 and my wife is blownalky4. Please read my complaint below about sheetmeltal calling me a fraud. Below is the fraudulant messages regarding the sale of the Jr Dragster I recieved in the trade from sheetmeltal. Read from the bottom up to see how he asked me questions about the car, he has a 200 pound kid, will it handle a big motor and my favorite, "I dont want to give my email out as I use it for business, I hope you understand". AND THIS ASS CALLS ME A FRAUD??? Here is his PMs to me

Yes it is you FRAUD I hope that no one ever buys this car from you!!!
On [2009-01-30 00:36:38] Blownalky4 wrote:
> was that enough info for sheetmeltl?
>
> On [2009-01-29 16:41:28] note wrote:
> > Ok what motor were you running on the car???? Will it handle a big motor?? And you can send pics over RJ I have done it before,just dont like to give out my e-mail because I use it alot for business purposes.I hope that you can understand. Thanks....
> >
> > On [2009-01-29 12:22:57] Blownalky4 wrote:
> > > Motor ran 8.50s with a 145 pound kid in another RPC. I bought the motor with 60 passes I was told and we did not use it. It looks great. I can have it freshened if you want for additional fee but it looks good and leaks down good. I am not a wiz on the data stuff but I do have a good baseline tune we use here in Vegas on a very similar Cheetah motor. If you want more pics I need an email address to send pics to. Thanks Paul
> > >
> > > On [2009-01-29 09:25:54] note wrote:
> > > > What does the car run? How many pass's are on the motor,does it have any record data? Please write back some info thanks.......

If you notice, I never mention using the Rhino or clutch that came on the car because they were both trashed, which I think further proves my story. IT IS IRONIC TO ME THAT SOMEONE WHO IS THE TEXT BOOK DEFINITION OF A FRAUD PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE IS CALLING ME OUT

blownalky3 02-03-2009 01:17 PM

Other Post

I meant please also view my other thread on sheetmeltal, not just below in this post. Sorry for the confusion

instagators85 02-04-2009 05:09 PM

PAUL SAVOY IS A FRAUD!!

Paul Savoy is a FRAUD,I hope that he never sells anything to anyone.We traded my junior dragster for his "FRESH READY TO RUN" 555 BBC, we got home took the motor apart,2 of the rods were blue and the bolts were not even tight.The heads were cracked and had been welded on.He never mentioned any of this to me and plus the heads and intake were full of epoxy,when we asked him to meet back up with us he said no that we have taken the motor apart now and that I do not want it.We told him many times that we would put it back together but he did not want to meet us because he knew exactly how much of a piece of crap his motor was.So lets be real here why in the world would I post ads about him if his junky motor was exactly as he is describing it,he and his wife are FRAUDS!!!!!

blownalky3 02-04-2009 05:19 PM

I guess I was right again, note is Pat Willis and his kid!!!!! Please respond to why you are SELLING BLUE RODS, WHY YOUR TOOTHLESS DAD NEVER SENT MY OLD HEADS BACK AND WHY YOU DELETED YOUR INFO?????????????????????? AND MOST OF ALL, WHY YOUR FRESH JR MOTOR AND CLUTCH WERE TOTAL JUNK. YOU STARTED THIS UP AFTER 2 YEARS. I NEVER ONCE REPLIED TO YOUR AD SELLING THE VERY MOTOR YOU SAY WAS JUNK, A 555 BOWTIE, CARILLO .250 LONG "BLUE" RODS, NEW CRANK AND J&E 18 DEGREE PISTONS. PLEASE RESPOND AS TO WHY?????????

blownalky3 02-04-2009 05:27 PM

NOTES STORY KEEPS GROWING. NOW THE HEADS WERE WELDED ON? I HAVE LISTED THE PARTS IN THIS MOTOR IN THE OTHER THREAD. I GLADLY WANTED THOSE HEADS BACK, THATS WHY I GOT YOU THE NEW ONES. WHERE ARE MY CRACKED, BROKEN, EPOXIED HEADS? I REPLACED THEM FOR YOU, SEND MINE BACK ALONG WITH A 3.5 RHINO AND A GAGED DOMINATOR CLUTCH.