Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ericwilkerson the scammer (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26303)

snyderracing 12-01-2009 05:37 AM

Nope. Using them now. Camaro are still for sale. Keeping the Nova. Convertor is gone. It went back to TCI. Bert is still in the car. Its not for sale now. Planetarys are gone on Ebay. Gave the valve covers away. Crankshaft is gone. I would really like to sell the Camaro though. You know anybody?

sonboys 12-01-2009 05:39 AM

Hey, Mr. Moderator. When you're checking Snyder and my IP addresses. Could you go ahead and check everyone elses? I bet we'd be surprised on exactly how many are involved in this mess.

snyderracing 12-01-2009 05:40 AM

We are three different people. We all work together. Sonboys and I work in the same area. Eric works accross the building. Thanks for the compliment.

sonboys 12-01-2009 05:44 AM

Thanks for joining in Mr Mopar man. Welcome to our party. Obviously I'm saying something that you want to hear, otherwise you would have continued to sit quietly in the corner, tucked in the fetal position, sucking on your thumb, like you were. The next time you have a thought, just swallow and keep it in.

sonboys 12-01-2009 05:53 AM

Scorpion! Ol Buddy! I was just reading some of your previous posts. It appears that you're one of the internet gurus that snyder was talking about. A person that sits in front of the computer, probably while drawing a government check, because you can't work because of a back problem, that was probably caused by spending too much time in front of the computer. I don't think you're the scammer police. I think you're sitting there quietly, like a sniper, waiting for someone to make a statement on here, just so you can pounce. Get a job, a girlfriend, or something to occupy your time. You're the one that's ruined the idea of this scammer forum. I'm just the cavalry. hahaha

sonboys 12-01-2009 06:40 AM

Scorpion! Are you done with your research yet? I'm gettin bored over here. hehehehe

Scorpion1110 12-01-2009 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by sonboys
Scorpion! Ol Buddy! I was just reading some of your previous posts. It appears that you're one of the internet gurus that snyder was talking about. A person that sits in front of the computer, probably while drawing a government check, because you can't work because of a back problem, that was probably caused by spending too much time in front of the computer. I don't think you're the scammer police. I think you're sitting there quietly, like a sniper, waiting for someone to make a statement on here, just so you can pounce. Get a job, a girlfriend, or something to occupy your time. You're the one that's ruined the idea of this scammer forum. I'm just the cavalry. hahaha

Nice try again- lol

If I had any feelings, they might be hurt. :) But I dont so no foul.

Keep trying though- it will help you develop some game.

Scorp

sonboys 12-01-2009 08:08 AM

No feelings huh? We'll see about that. hehehe

Harbone 12-01-2009 08:12 AM

wow, these newbies sure are putting all the people in this forum to shame, they must be YB phuckers that got tired of getting rejected over there. keep it coming boys, everyone here loves to play! :lol:

Scorpion1110 12-01-2009 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by sonboys
No feelings huh? We'll see about that. hehehe

Todd, I am just here to help you my little friend. :)

Scorp