Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   nicest camaro on the planet (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28173)

Procharge1 06-01-2010 06:48 AM

nicest camaro on the planet

ad # 1907761 I have seen it on here before and sent him an e mail asking if its certified, has he ran the car and any time slips. his reply was
**** you, if you want to see my driving record send me $29.95???????
now I am thinking "DAMN" I just lost a deal on the "NICEST 7 sec CAMARO ON THE PLANET" well that sucks. anybody got the 2nd nicest out there?

curtisreed 06-01-2010 06:59 AM

I looked at the add and all the pics. I think you dodged a bullet there. Ugliest exaust work I've seen in a while. That's the best switch panel you could come up with for a $100.000 dollar car? 12bolt in a blown 7 sec. car? Just my opinion though it is not a bad car at all just the "NICEST 7 sec CAMARO ON THE PLANET" I don't know about that.

Curtis

Harbone 06-01-2010 07:21 AM

This guy is a piece of work, kept bugging me over the winter wanting to trade his POS for my 67 RS Prostreet. Even though my ad said "no race cars" he would NOT leave me alone. So then I started asking critical question about his car and all he did eas back pedal. the chassis is NOT certified, he has NEVER had the car to the track and from the sounds of things (at least back then) the car was not even assembled!! what a dick!
:twisted:

kwkracing 06-01-2010 09:00 AM

I like when he said it was dynoed, and he adds it made 2000 Plus hp

Poor Guy

burnskustomz 06-01-2010 09:46 AM

U'd think for 100,000 dollars in the car that he'd have some center caps on the wheels atleast.

suicidebomb 06-01-2010 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
U'd think for 100,000 dollars in the car that he'd have some center caps on the wheels atleast.

:D Probably couldn't afford them. :D

kwkracing 06-01-2010 11:03 AM

maybe he meant $10,000

TheYellaBrick 06-01-2010 11:31 AM

HHmmmmmm.......all I see is an incomplete orange Camaro in photos that were taken in a poorly lit garage and an attempt at a sales 'presentation' with ZERO back up of stated facts. Where's the dyno readout ? Let's see the carefully documented build book with pics and receipts.
If it is as nice as he says, he shoulda wheeled it outside and taken or HAD taken, detailed shots of EVERY nook and cranny.
It woulda been more prudent to just state what in reality it just IS, instead of a fantasy description with no proof. IMHO

Harbone 06-01-2010 11:49 AM

heres my questions:

> does the car have a title?
>
> is the chassis certified?
>
> has it ever been down the track and if so what did it run?

here is is answers (he obviously didnt recognize my name from our conversations 5 months ago!)

)Yes... The car has a title and vin# still
2)The cert has expired but will easily recert at 8.0
3) The last time the car was down the track it ran 8.60 with out the blower. It will run some where in the 7's

Now I will ask him if the car is fully assembled...

bigray 06-01-2010 12:49 PM

hahhhhahahahhaha Laugh my ass off.. "NICEST 7 sec CAMARO ON THE PLANET",, oooh shit my sides hurt,,, hahahahahah