Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Earn $997.00 Everytime Delievered to Your Bank Account! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21334)

promod1534 07-11-2008 02:04 PM

Earn $997.00 Everytime Delievered to Your Bank Account!

I am a Radio Announcer and my cluster of Radio Stations sponsors various racing events in our community. During many discussions with my listeners a lot of concerns is that many of the fans of racing have financial situations that prohibit them from atttending some of the events. With the down economy and rising fuel costs it is sometimes a challenge to be a part of the events and the community that they love so well.
Blessings Unlimited is a organization based on Christian values that helps people to earn $997.00 with their own home internet business. No meetings, no phone calls, no MLM, no gift-giving but most of all NO SCAM! Very very very simple to do! Many of the members earn $997.00 a day or 3 to $4000 a day and you can to! Log on to www.retiredrichdj.com and change your life! Take the free test drive yourself..And see for yourself! :)

slowmotion 07-11-2008 05:50 PM

http://www.stlsr.com/forums/images/smilies/spam.gif

Tod74 07-11-2008 05:51 PM

Please SPAM somewhere else.

Tod74 07-11-2008 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by slowmotion

lol...must have sent it same time as me. :D

TheRabbit 07-11-2008 06:29 PM

is it just me or have ya'll noticed some s(p)cam artist on rj lately? :!:

zipper06 07-11-2008 07:30 PM

Re: Earn $997.00 Everytime Delievered to Your Bank Account!

Originally Posted by promod1534
I am a Radio Announcer and my cluster of Radio Stations sponsors various racing events in our community. During many discussions with my listeners a lot of concerns is that many of the fans of racing have financial situations that prohibit them from atttending some of the events. With the down economy and rising fuel costs it is sometimes a challenge to be a part of the events and the community that they love so well.
Blessings Unlimited is a organization based on Christian values that helps people to earn $997.00 with their own home internet business. No meetings, no phone calls, no MLM, no gift-giving but most of all NO SCAM! Very very very simple to do! Many of the members earn $997.00 a day or 3 to $4000 a day and you can to! Log on to www.retiredrichdj.com and change your life! Take the free test drive yourself..And see for yourself! :)

Un-frekin believable that you would bring this kind of BS/SPAM to a forum, like this, you may have been a member since 2006, but you only post 1 time to your benifit. Take your BS somewhere else, if i were a mod i would delete this post and ban your IPS forever.

Zip.

Tod74 07-11-2008 08:11 PM

Re: Earn $997.00 Everytime Delievered to Your Bank Account!

Originally Posted by zipper06

Originally Posted by promod1534

Un-frekin believable that you would bring this kind of BS/SPAM to a forum, like this, you may have been a member since 2006, but you only post 1 time to your benifit. Take your BS somewhere else, if i were a mod i would delete this post and ban your IPS forever.

Zip.

zipper lay'n the smacketh down!

slowmotion 07-12-2008 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tod74

Originally Posted by slowmotion

lol...must have sent it same time as me. :D

Great minds think alike or something like that. :lol:

hollowayshotrods 07-12-2008 04:38 AM

Dumb a$$

Yippppeeeeeeeee financial freedom at last!!!!!! The best part of it is I don't have to work to do it !!! Where do I sign up!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tod74 07-12-2008 05:08 AM

Re: Dumb a$$

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Yippppeeeeeeeee financial freedom at last!!!!!! The best part of it is I don't have to work to do it !!! Where do I sign up!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HilaryClinton.com