Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Watch out for 1967 chevy ii (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28808)

wwaltdidi 09-07-2010 09:24 PM

Watch out for 1967 chevy ii

I Purchased some parts Add # 1958739 from him and paid through pay pal on 8/8/2010 never recieved them i messaged him he said they got held up at customs in canada he would ship from distributer in ohio here it is a month later he wont even respond to my messages he is a low life scum scammer watch out

Scooterz 09-09-2010 04:12 PM

I will contact him & see if he will talk. Maybe we can get him to man up & come on here to make it right too. Sorry to hear about this.

Scooterz 09-09-2010 04:19 PM

Post made. I told him he was being named in this section. Told him that he may want to get on here & explain. Good luck & I will let you know if he messages me back. Scooter

rangesherriff 09-11-2010 04:25 PM

It's amazing, I come back from the US Nationals and the Earlville NHRA points race and I find out my parcel from the US manufacturer did not leave for the respective party. Why I don't know? First Canada Customs than this....

Then to top it all off I get a nasty e-mail from some f*#k named Scooter I do not even know and he is calling me a low life scum.

When you guys remove the above posts, I will send a complete refund to to wwaltdidi. wwaltdidi I can understand your being upset, but Scooter can go ........ himself. Stay out of other people's business.

If the posts are not removed, it will just hold up the refund to wwaltdidi.

My apologies, things did not work out. I have sold lots of these carb screens but never seen anything like this...

1967chevyii

lively 09-11-2010 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by 1967chevyii
It's amazing, I come back from the US Nationals and the Earlville NHRA points race and I find out my parcel from the US manufacturer did not leave for the respective party. Why I don't know? First Canada Customs than this....

Then to top it all off I get a nasty e-mail from some f*#k named Scooter I do not even know and he is calling me a low life scum.

When you guys remove the above posts, I will send a complete refund to to wwaltdidi. wwaltdidi I can understand your being upset, but Scooter can go ........ himself. Stay out of other people's business.

My apologies, things did not work out. I have sold lots of these carb screens but never seen anything like this...

1967chevyii

I THOUGHT THAT THESE FINE, CULTURED ,WORDS OF WISDOM NEED SAVED :oops: :oops: :oops:

AND WE DO NOT THINK HOLDING UP SOMEONES PARTS OR MONEY IS GOOD AT ALL--IT IS CALLED A FILTHY SCAM--- :shock: :shock:

WAIT--YOU SAID YOU WERE NOT A SCAMMER [SCUMMER]:idea: :idea:

Scorpion1110 09-11-2010 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by 1967chevyii

1967chevyii

Stamped.

I love bullies 1967Chevyii. So lets try this.

Your post is now stamped and an ADMISSION you owe Waltdidi.

Waltdidi take this post and go to paypal and get your refund.

And 1967Chevyii, you can go ..... yourself as you suggested to Scooter.

Hows that Sport?

Scorp

lively 09-11-2010 05:55 PM

GREAT IDEA ON THE PAYPAL--THEY LOVE THREATS ALOT--- :? :?

Scooterz 09-13-2010 03:38 PM

1967chevy:

If I offended you, it was not my intention. if anything, I was trying to help you (I would want to know if I was being called out on here). Your post is defensive & ignorant. There are many people who do the same as I do... IT IS THE SCAMMER SECTION.. what do you expect?? I could post what I wrote you, it was not threatening, rude, or disrespectful.

All I know is that I will not come down to your level & speak the way you do. You sound silly & no one will take you seriously if you talk like a a PUNK. Either grow up or DON"T BE A FLAKE W/ EXCUSES... people will take you a lot more seriously that way. Scooter

Harbone 09-14-2010 05:56 AM

so you admit the man dont have his parts that he paid for and now that its been brought out into the open for all to see you are going to slow down the refund process unless he removes his obviously TRUE statement stating he never recieved his parts?!?!?!?!? Holy Crap do I want to do business with you...NOT :!: :twisted:

MEMRACING62 09-14-2010 11:04 AM

ITS AZZCLOWNS LIKE THIS GUY THAT MAKE YOU WANT TO ONLY DO BUISNESS WITH SUMMIT, JEGS & YOUR LOCAL SPEED SHOP. AND THATS A SHAME. GET HIM HIS MONEY BACK SCUM BAG :evil: