Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Word to the wise ! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22333)

mopar1968 11-23-2008 05:06 PM

Word to the wise !

:shock: Folk's be careful who you ask to be on your friend's list, I ask some the other night, shawnp,bjuice etc, and some others, my phone rang last friday night around 10;15, i was on here looking around, my wife answered the phone, came walking down hallway, came into computer room, she said '' If you have the ball's to call and say this then you have them to tell me who this is''After the phone call she told some man called and told her i was screwing with his girlfriend on racingjunk, new's to me, ran the phone number was area code 702, won't give complete number, which is las vegas, nevada, hell i am in virginia, Just wanted to put this here to say watch, can cause lot's of problem's at home, my wife didn't believe it, she know's my time schedule, i don't think i can get to las vegas and back home before supper :!:

TheYellaBrick 11-23-2008 06:35 PM

LOLOLOL....I am consistently amazed at the intellectually handicapped who do stuff like this all over the web. I'd bet that 95% of 'em are Obama fanatics.

Tod74 11-23-2008 07:39 PM

ROFL What a moron.

bowtie4542001 11-23-2008 07:40 PM

I hear you mopar. I always go to their profile and check them out before I approve anyone. Sorry that happen to you and hope you catch who did it.

Chris

mopar1968 11-23-2008 07:47 PM

I know who the phone number goes to, my brother is a state trooper and he had it ran for me, even the address of the one that own's it, but i can't tie it to a profile, look how many is on here. just wanted to let everyone beware, jerks everywhere.

shawnp 11-24-2008 02:42 AM

That is always the risk of having a contact number on here. That is why I use my cell. I screen the call and if they do not leave a message, they are just tire kicking.

SP.... hopin' I don't share the same friend!!!

Harbone 11-24-2008 11:52 AM

racing junk, the new e-harmony!!!

jayss10 11-24-2008 12:07 PM

LOL ,WHY DONT ANY US FAT GUYS GET THAT........WOOOOAAA ....JAY

nemesisracing 11-25-2008 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
LOLOLOL....I am consistently amazed at the intellectually handicapped who do stuff like this all over the web. I'd bet that 95% of 'em are Obama fanatics.

I have never done anything like that and I certainly voted for Obama. You post a comment as stupid as this, and you call OTHER people intellectually handicapped? :roll:
Mike

jayss10 11-25-2008 10:19 AM

same here i voted for obama too...all you have to do is listen to him then listen to bush ,...its hard to believe anyone on earth would have voted for bush, he is just plain retarded ...compared to obama ..and you know, i bet the guy who posted that about obama voted for bush also....wow whos handicapped..... jay