Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking to work on CWSE Team or TVMS or WHELEN MODIFIED TEAM (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22863)

RacnJason79 01-23-2009 08:22 AM

Looking to work on CWSE Team or TVMS or WHELEN MODIFIED TEAM

Hello,

I have lots of experience working on race cars. I have helped guys like Mike Rowe in the Superlatemodels and Glen Luce in the ACT Late Models, assisted briefly with Keith Coleman and Randy MacDonald Motorsports in the Busch Series, and helped Ricky Carlton in Florida during his ASA days.

I have also helped guys on a weekly basis at Oxford Plains Speedway, here in Maine. Those guys are Scott King, TJ Watson, Ryan Moore, and many more. I also spotted for Randy MacDonald and was the spotter/crew chief for Watson's team.

My time is pretty flexible. I can travel and have not had any major violations on my license. I have a passion for racing and would love to help you guys out, just let me know when and where and I'll be there. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to race cars, but I don't know everything and I am willing to learn.

You can contact me at my info below.

Have a great day,

Jason Thompson
AOL- RACINGSHREK
P.O.Box 38
Greenwood Me 04255
Cell- 207-330-0946
[email protected]

KKC 01-23-2009 09:28 AM

Sounds like a good resume, why don't you try sending one to the NASCAR teams?

Joe Gibbs and Ray Evernham are always looking for good people.

Be persistant with them, show them your interested.

TheYellaBrick 01-23-2009 05:26 PM

Not to put a damper on things, but ALL the NASCAR teams are seriously downsizing.

mopar1968 01-23-2009 07:34 PM

Not to dissagree with you double d , we stopped at everham-gillette motorsports in [statesville] NC today after picking up my car from chassis shop we talked for awhile, after taking on petty enterprises in their shops they are hiring experinced people to work in shop. :) :)

TheYellaBrick 01-23-2009 08:53 PM

Well THAT is good news !! There are a bunch of out of work racin' Techs, that's for sure. Jason SHOULD at least apply, ya never know till ya try. Good luck Jason ! :D :D

I'll bet that was a cool experience ! They give you a tour of their digs ?!

mopar1968 01-23-2009 08:56 PM

I agree hound them show interest, they are in process of moving petty as we speak.

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

RacnJason79 01-24-2009 10:12 AM

I don't want to be down south, I'm sure I could go in a moments notice and land a job, I have tons of connection, Maine is my home and this is where I want to be, I have been down South before and it was great but I just want to work on a CWES team on Whelen Team

SHREK

482 01-24-2009 03:02 PM

Mopar1968, What chassis shop did you go to?
I live in Statesville and was just curious.
Also there are 80 Nascar emloyees here looking for jobs.

RacnJason79 01-24-2009 03:08 PM

I worked at the now defunct KCR Kieth Coleman Racing, I also have close ties to KHI and Redbull

SHREK