Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19208)

topsportsman1 12-15-2007 09:20 AM

New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Thanks for signing in and checking us out here at RJ Forum
Welcome all you New Members and Older Members as well.If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask right here.

Thanks for stopping by,say hello if you'd like or use any part of the forum here,as we value your input and questions here.

Oh and one other thing,can some of you please give us a location,like a state on your profile?Just so some of the guys will know your location is all,I can pretty much tell but alot of others can't.

So join in guys meet some new people and have some fun.Its great to get to know new members.

Thanks again
Tom

topsportsman1 01-31-2008 10:51 PM

I'll start off first I am Tom I been here since March 17,2004 :P

rsrsfishslayers 02-02-2008 12:35 PM

My name is CPT.RON and I am doing this the see if my pic will come up on the bottem .
Thanks Tom

lookingaround 02-02-2008 04:35 PM

my name is Avery and im a racing junkaholic been here since Feb 22 of 06

shudahadav8 02-04-2008 07:36 AM

My name is Ray, recently joined, a friend of mine told me about it. Not sure what his user name is. Hope I have something to contribute here.

nkg 02-04-2008 08:24 AM

My name is Marianne. Been into rods for quite a while now..1st car was a 67 Chevelle. Then 68 Camaro..67 Nova...71 Nova..72 Chevelle...86 Monte...84Buick t-type (v-6 turbo with the after market intercooler in it..bought it that way) 1999 Trans-Am (with the LS1)Now restoring a 70 Nova SS that hubby put on RJ but I dont want to sell it. He'll change his mind..Lol.
Been a member for a while now, but just started visiting the forums and it looks like Im not goin anywhere for a while.
I just love the forums. I saw someone say that they were addicting and they are.
Hope I didnt chat too much..but you know how us girls are...lol

lotsof454sss 02-06-2008 07:52 AM

Welcome YA'LL...Glad to have you so please enjoy the forum section :D

olds48 02-12-2008 11:26 AM

I'm Eric.Howdy :D

Oldewalnut 02-16-2008 04:43 AM

Been away a LONG time;

My name is Robert Swartz. I used to race back in 70's-80's. Still have my 66 Chevy II that was purchased in 1978. Two things drew me to this site. The first is a desire at the ripe young age of 53 to begin the resurrection of this old car. The second is, I have been looking for an 80's roller Mustang to build me a new bracket car.

A little more background. I had two 1967 Mustangs and a Pinto (imagine that'll get a couple snickers) that I raced in the 70's. Back in those days, a couple of my running buddies were Toby and Kenny Meek, if you look up the old record books for both NHRA-IHRA, they held a couple of national recors and a few class wins in both Stock and Modified Production.

I started my Nova in 1979. Due to a stint with Uncle Sam, a friend of mine raced the car for a few years until I got home in 1984. We raced it on and off till 1988. Then marriage, job changes, mortgages, other hobbies and such dominated my life.

Hope there's room for somebody that's behind the curve and has alot of catching up to do,

lively 02-16-2008 05:54 AM

WELCOME OLDEWALNUT-----YOU CAME TO A GOOD SITE AND CAN FEEL FREE TO ASK ???? AND ANSWER ????----BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW --[THERE ARE A FEW REALLY CRAZY PEOPLE ON HERE TOO/ JUST KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THEM :cry: :cry: :cry: ]--------AND NGK- WE WON'T PICK ON YOU TOOO MUCH BECAUSE YOU ARE A WOMEN[ WELL MAYBE A LITTLE/ BUT YOU CAN FIGHT BACK]----LIVELY