Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   In The Pits (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   pinks allout wheelie contest (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20943)

denn468 05-28-2008 01:59 PM

pinks allout wheelie contest

has anyone been to a pinks allout and they have a wheelie contest looking for info on prize or info on the contest im going to pinks next week thanks can you guys tell me what to expect as far as the way things are run thanks dennis

kwkracing 05-28-2008 08:42 PM

Pinks

I sure disslike "Pinks". For one, they should replaced the dalmation lookin goof ball with a hot girl to start the races!

Good luck anyway!

mopar1968 05-29-2008 07:16 AM

:) I couldn't agree with you more ''kwk'', i raced at pinks last year but i didn't have to like it :!:

hickory1969 05-29-2008 07:24 AM

Hi,this is my first post. I was at Pinks all out in Atlanta,and the wheelie contest Did not pay anything.Winner wound up with a busted oil pan and a blown engine.But I am sure he will probally make it on TV.Maybe it's just me,but I think I would stick with racing and forget about the wheelie contest. Only thing that I didn't like about Pinks was the long down times due to track oil downs.After the final round saturday night,they let myson and myself come out to the start line and he got everyone's autograph from the show and made pictures.

denn468 05-29-2008 12:42 PM

thats was cool i know its all probably a bust and i wont make the sixteen i was just looking to have some fun but im not into draggin the bumper for free its expensive when things go wrong i just put 2000 in new front rims and tires along with headers oilpan and one control arm i was just wondering what order things are run in as far as time runs and everything else im just looking to throw down some brews with the boys and do a wheelieover top of bitch christionson

jmech 05-30-2008 04:48 AM

I like pinks all out. I think its given the sport a lot of recognition. We need to see a televised big bracket race with a veriaty of cars. I think that would be more interesting than watching the pro cars that all look the same. I would love to race at an all out event, only thing i don't agree with is the final when you can't shut the car off. Its not worth it if you hurt the motor and trans.

jsperformance 08-05-2008 04:31 PM

We have been to 2 all out races and had a blast at both! The wheelie contest was a new addition and it sure was cool but I dont think there was any money involved for it just bragging rights.

qtrmile2 08-06-2008 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by jmech
I like pinks all out. I think its given the sport a lot of recognition. We need to see a televised big bracket race with a veriaty of cars. I think that would be more interesting than watching the pro cars that all look the same. I would love to race at an all out event, only thing i don't agree with is the final when you can't shut the car off. Its not worth it if you hurt the motor and trans.

I agree with you 100%. Go to www.1320x.com and let Nate know any ideas on racing. They have a bracket race and 10.5 race on there 1320x events. I think the pay out is good too. Check it out