Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ericwilkerson the scammer (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26303)

jgang454 11-10-2009 03:43 PM

Ericwilkerson the scammer

OLE Eric is still trying to scam.....add #1701282....dont waste your time looking.Everything he says is lies.
I got scammed on a S-10 truck,he said it had good stuff in the engine...it was junk...dont be taken in by this scammer.

blownalky3 11-10-2009 04:52 PM

Help

Ok, I'll be the first to ask for some enlightenment????? You need to be more specific, ad #, why you feel he is a scammer yada yada yada. You won't get far without the needed info to make an informed decision on whatever it is you are talking about.

hollowayshotrods 11-10-2009 05:00 PM

This is your first post! Why didn't you let us know when you actually got screwed? That may have lead to someone else not getting scammed. I emailed Eric to hear what his side is......we'll see hopefully.

jgang454 11-10-2009 07:57 PM

I did put it here when it happened....just tryin to help someone else from getting burned by him.
See the $2800 bucks in his profile, he never paid 1 cent to RJ for riping me off for that.
This is not my 1st time on here....I just happened to run across the scammers name and a car I seen in his garage in Seymore Ind. where he used to advertise from.

DirkaDirka 11-10-2009 08:06 PM

Did you ever get it figured out or handled?? What name did you use when you put it on here??

jgang454 11-10-2009 08:12 PM

Only 2 ive ever used is jgang454 and jgang350 and they were rooled into 1.

jgang350 11-10-2009 08:15 PM

I may have posted under this name.

DirkaDirka 11-10-2009 08:22 PM

Cool. Did your situation get resolved when you got scammed??

hollowayshotrods 11-10-2009 08:27 PM

So which one did it roll into jgang350 or jgang454? You posted in this thread under both names. Just curious,,why two names anyway? I am not doubting what you are saying, I am just chewing on a milk bone.

Originally Posted by jgang454
Only 2 ive ever used is jgang454 and jgang350 and they were rooled into 1.

ericwilkerson 11-11-2009 03:40 AM

Just to set things straight.. This guy bought an s-10 from me for 2,500. 355 sb 350 th, fuel cell, holley pump, radial slicks, supertrick wheels, new shifter. The engine was just basic with world product iron heads and solid lift camshaft, new holley carb. just the parts alone were worth what he gave for the truck... It was my fathers project and i told him everything i knew to the best of my knowledge.. jgang or( whatever he calls himself now.) came and looked it over and bought it. He then obviously took it home and had second thoughts, because he proceeded to acuse me of screwing him and threatening me.. His complaint was that the engine did'nt have a steel crank as advertised.. I don't know if that was true or not.. But i sent him $200.00 for this issue.. This guy is the typical (I want a prostocker for 2k..) He is now harrassing again on my e-mail... I wont respond to this crap anymore..

Eric Wilkerson

mopar1968 11-11-2009 04:15 AM

Well now the plot thicken's :shock: :shock:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

MEMRACING62 11-11-2009 04:24 AM

sounds like a case of buyers remorse :roll: :roll:

hollowayshotrods 11-11-2009 05:38 AM

Batter up jgang454 (350)!
Are you going to answer my question about why you have two user names?
Did the man send you $200 to clear up the crank issue?
Come on back jgang, we really want to hear your response.

jgang454 11-11-2009 02:19 PM

If I could find the add I would put it on here.It said it had a steel crank and I asked while I was buying it...3 times...does it have forged pistons and crank as it said in the add...scammer Eric said YES.
The junk short block was a stock junkyard cast dirty a ss POS with one flat lobe cam.I put pictures on here that I took as soon as I got the junker tore apart.

The sum of the whole truck was worth 1500 at best.....he lied big lies.
Check what he said I paid for it...he said 2500...check his profile...It says 2800 which I did pay.He even screwed RJ and never gave them a dime.
Dont that tell you something?
I've never sent him an email after the lube job I got from him.
HE IS A SCAMMER>>>>DONT BELIEVE HIM,YOU'LL GET SCAMMED.

I've already wrote it off as a screw job.....JUST TRYING TO WARN EVERYONE.

jgang454 11-11-2009 02:35 PM

I copied and pasted this from ericwilkerson's add

Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $2,800.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00

HE SAID 2500...wrong number eric the scammer.

as far as 2 user names....1 was opened years ago and didnt sell anything so I opened one and paid the fee and they said I had another ID so they (RJ) rolled them both together as 1.
It really dont matter how many I have...I never scammed anyone,so what my user ID is its not relavent.

jgang454 11-11-2009 02:48 PM

Damn I found some of it....
On [2008-04-14 16:01:13] jgang350 wrote:
> > > ericwilkerson do you plan to make some restitution for falsely advertising this truck and giving me a false title?

From: ericwilkerson To: jgang350 Date: 2008-04-14 12:52:41
Subject: S-10 Price Incorrect!
User ericwilkerson disagrees with your reported sale price of $3,750.00. ericwilkerson reports a corrected sale price of $2,800.00. Please click here to accept or decline ericwilkerson's corrected sale price.

hollowayshotrods 11-11-2009 05:46 PM

Having two user names may not be relevant to you, but I suggest you take a poll and find out who would buy from you knowing you use more than one user name. Contrary to what you think, you can make yourself look bad without knowing it. JMO.

I copied and pasted this from ericwilkerson's add

Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $2,800.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00

HE SAID 2500...wrong number eric the scammer.

as far as 2 user names....1 was opened years ago and didnt sell anything so I opened one and paid the fee and they said I had another ID so they (RJ) rolled them both together as 1.
It really dont matter how many I have...I never scammed anyone,so what my user ID is its not relavent.

mopar1968 11-11-2009 06:02 PM

Steel crank or not, Did he send you $200.00 back to you to help compensate for the crank :?: :?:

lively 11-11-2009 06:08 PM

AND AS FAR AS HIM SAYING THE SELLING PRICE DIFFERENT THEN YOU SAY IT WAS----GET OVER IT/ IT IS SMALL CRAP TO PEOPLE MOST OF THE TIME
PLUS IF THE MAN GAVE YOU MONEY BACK FOR HIS [CROOKED DEALING AS YOU SAY] THEN HE HAS SOME HONESTY IN HIS SOUL!!!
GET REAL
YOU ALSO SAID YOU TOOK THE PAN OFF BUT YOU NEVER SAID YOU KNEW ABOUT CHECKING FOR THE BUILD WORK DONE ON THIS MOTOR, BUT THEN AFTER THE MOTOR COMES APART YOU ARE A GOOD ENOUGH MECHENIC TO FIND THE PROBLEM---NOW :oops: :oops: :oops:
SORRY BUT NEEDED TO VENT ON THIS ONE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hollowayshotrods 11-11-2009 06:43 PM

Here are your posts under jgang350:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...a628139a#49564

Looks to me you paid $2500 and not $2800 since Eric sent you (by your own admission) some cash for being incorrect. Maybe I am wrong, enlighten us jgang350454!

hollowayshotrods 11-12-2009 06:30 PM

jgang454 or jgang350? Where are you? Eric bellied up to the bar after you busted on him, why haven't you returned to trade shots with him? Oh yeah, and could you answer a couple of questions me and the other guys have asked (more than once) :?:

outlaw256 11-13-2009 06:08 AM

damn you guys are good!!!! yall can catch on to people quick.

mopar1968 11-13-2009 12:51 PM

I don't think he is coming back :!: :!:

jgang454 11-16-2009 02:46 PM

I have nothing to come back for....I was just warning about a scammer that promised the moon and delivered green cheese.....go get scammed if thats what blows your dress up.
If the add reads one thing and delivers something totally different then ist a scam in my book....you read it however you want!
My user IDs are clean....I have no scams going on. :lol:®

Scorpion1110 11-16-2009 02:52 PM

I have nothing to come back for....I was just warning about a scammer that promised the moon and delivered green cheese.....go get scammed if thats what blows your dress up.
If the add reads one thing and delivers something totally different then ist a scam in my book....you read it however you want!

But probably copyright infringement for the Emoticons, since you have them registered in your post.

Scorp

jgang454 11-17-2009 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110

But probably copyright infringement for the Emoticons, since you have them registered in your post.

Scorp

:roll:

hollowayshotrods 11-17-2009 07:08 PM

You could come back and answer the questions asked of you. After all YOU started this thread. You got your crying butt busted down to reality and you whine like an old wore out wheel bearing when it doesn't suit you. So jgang you going to answer the questions? You got caught telling lies (imo), stings a little huh. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
jgang454 or jgang350? Where are you? Eric bellied up to the bar after you busted on him, why haven't you returned to trade shots with him? Oh yeah, and could you answer a couple of questions me and the other guys have asked (more than once) :?:

Scorpion1110 11-18-2009 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110

Scorp

:roll:

Forgot to register this one- lol

Scorp

jgang454 11-18-2009 02:28 PM

:roll: ®®® :arrow: ®♣♦© :D
I didnt get caught at anything :P ►◄

snyderracing 11-24-2009 05:46 PM

I posted a ad on here. This is the guy that called me asking questions about the car I had for sale. Then he started telling me I was selling things on here for Eric. I just so happen to live in Seymour and work at the same place with Eric. I dont really know him. I havent ever talked to him. This dip shit looked on the map that it gives you at the bottom of your ad and it is the same address as Eric's. Well if you live in Seymour and put a ad on RJ's and you look at the map. Eveybodys location is West Harrison Dr. But this dumbass wouldnt listen at all. He just kept cussing me and saying he was going to have all my ads pulled off of here. He called me two or three times after I told him to stop. From what I was told Eric did nothing wrong. This is a case of a moron not knowing what hes buying.

lano 11-24-2009 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by snyderracing
I posted a ad on here. This is the guy that called me asking questions about the car I had for sale. Then he started telling me I was selling things on here for Eric. I just so happen to live in Seymour and work at the same place with Eric. I dont really know him. I havent ever talked to him. This dip s looked on the map that it gives you at the bottom of your ad and it is the same address as Eric's. Well if you live in Seymour and put a ad on RJ's and you look at the map. Eveybodys location is West Harrison Dr. But this dumbass wouldnt listen at all. He just kept cussing me and saying he was going to have all my ads pulled off of here. He called me two or three times after I told him to stop. From what I was told Eric did nothing wrong. This is a case of a moron not knowing what hes buying.

================================================== ============================================

Very interesting, that you work together, but never talked to Eric.
Very well could be, so I'm curious if there is more to this than you say ?

Let's hear some more details about the ads posted, that may or may not
prove otherwise. :? :?

snyderracing 11-25-2009 10:14 AM

This guy called me over a year ago. I just so happened to see this on here while I was checking on another guy. When he called me about my camaro he asked me about my car then started asking if I knew who Eric was. I told him yes Eric works at the same company as I do but I just started working there and I dont really know him, I just know of him. Then thats when this dumbass started cusing and accusing me of posting for Eric. As you can see Eric post his own ads still. And it is possible to know of some one where we work and not ever talk to them. I have worked there for 2 years now and still havent talked to him. There are 500+ people where we work and Eric doesnt work anywhere by me. This guy assumed I knew him because of the address it gave him on the map at the bottom of my ad.... What would more details about my ads prove?? This is what happened. I dont quite see why I have to prove myself to you lano. But if it will make you feel better ad#1632763 was one of my old ads that this guy called about.

lano 11-25-2009 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by snyderracing
This guy called me over a year ago. I just so happened to see this on here while I was checking on another guy. When he called me about my camaro he asked me about my car then started asking if I knew who Eric was. I told him yes Eric works at the same company as I do but I just started working there and I dont really know him, I just know of him. Then thats when this dumbass started cusing and accusing me of posting for Eric. As you can see Eric post his own ads still. And it is possible to know of some one where we work and not ever talk to them. I have worked there for 2 years now and still havent talked to him. There are 500+ people where we work and Eric doesnt work anywhere by me. This guy assumed I knew him because of the address it gave him on the map at the bottom of my ad.... What would more details about my ads prove?? This is what happened. I dont quite see why I have to prove myself to you lano. But if it will make you feel better ad#1632763 was one of my old ads that this guy called about.

===============================================

You obviously DON'T understand what this scammer section is all about.

You added your comments to this post, and it is up to the people here to
try and determine how much validity your comment has, if you can prove
it has merit or is BS.

Loose your Smartass attitude, or you won't do too well here. :roll:

snyderracing 11-25-2009 04:28 PM

HAHA I dont care if I "do too well" or not. I will never lose my smartass attitude. I must have missed the section on here where it explains I need you to determine where or not what I say has merit or BS. Im thinking this Scammers Section to you is to make yourself feel better by judging others. I stated what this dipshit did to me. By the looks of how many posts you have on here your just a busy body with nothing to do but be on this site and tell others how to do their business. Dude this site to me is to warn people of others wrong doing. Not for people like you to tell others how stupid they are. Opinions from others are great when they try to help the person with their problem. I read some of your other posts. All I see is you being a smartass by butting into a lot of peoples posts with real problems. You should try to get out from in front of your computor sometime and do something more constructive with your life. This is why I dont go on forum like this very often. Guys like you always use them as an ego boost by talking big about other peoples posts that you know nothing about. People might listen to you more if you used your real name. LameO, lano whatever it is. Your kind are a dime a dozen on forums like this. Have fun with your expert opinions there internet guru. hehehe

DirkaDirka 11-25-2009 04:33 PM

You know nobody on here likes to help a smartazz person. So good luck on what is up with your dealing.

snyderracing 11-25-2009 04:40 PM

HAHA O look another internet guru. Man this guy has over a 1000 post. WOW :shock:

MEMRACING62 11-25-2009 05:00 PM

HEY, THERE WAITING FOR YOU ON YB DUDE :roll:

snyderracing 11-25-2009 05:06 PM

Like I said.. A dime a dozen hehehehe 8)

DirkaDirka 11-25-2009 05:16 PM

Hey MODS since we got someone being a smartazz in here can we get this thread locked?? :evil:

DRTRCR22 11-25-2009 05:31 PM

Hey Synder, well at least I enjoyed hearing your concerns.
Yeah, expect to get slammed on here if you think you might have a little bit of knowledge to share, or pose the mind game threat to anyone's genius manhood.
I tried to lend some adivse on another thread, and wound up becoimg the target for some reason!
Apparently my 21 years duty as as a certified commisioned criminal police detective investigating internet fraud cases with the NM AG's office, the FBI, Interpol, RMIN, and Secret Service tracking down suspects throughout the UK, Australia and Canada mean absolutely nothing to Einsteins like Scorpion with his big bad MBA degree on the wall.
So don't feel preganant Snyder, apparently you are not educated enough or experienced enough to add your two cents in this click either...

Jim

Go ahead Mods... ban me... see if I care... I am now only on here to see what imbecile comments and slams come next...!
Its called sick humor entertainment...