Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carburetion, Induction, Nitrous (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   crower mechanical injection (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26510)

Hazmat1 11-28-2009 10:08 AM

crower mechanical injection

Has any one used one of the Crower Mechanical stack injections?

zipper06 11-28-2009 03:40 PM

Yep, in fact i have 2 sets right now, (1) 2.9 maniflod, and (1) 3" complete ready to run, setup for nitrous also. They are pretty much like hilborn or Kinsler, same tuning charistics.
Ron's fuel injection bought all their spare parts and the guy that used to run the Crowers' fuel injection shop still make nozzles at home (cheap).
What's your question?

Zip.

Hazmat1 12-04-2009 06:13 AM

You answered my question thanks

thamesrod 12-12-2009 04:04 PM

Crower Mechanical stack injections

Hey Zip,

How do I get ahold of the guy that used to run the Crowers' fuel injection shop that still make nozzles at home? I want a set of the long ones for my Hilborn unit.
Thanks, Dave

zipper06 12-12-2009 08:46 PM

Re: Crower Mechanical stack injections

Originally Posted by thamesrod
Hey Zip,

How do I get ahold of the guy that used to run the Crowers' fuel injection shop that still make nozzles at home? I want a set of the long ones for my Hilborn unit.
Thanks, Dave

Call : Jerry 619-690-7803 . He is the old crower injector Guru !, and also the one that makes the nozzles at home, DIRT cheap too i might add.

He might not remember me ( John Allen) because it's been about a yr. since i last talked too him.

Zip.

thamesrod 12-14-2009 05:52 PM

Crower Mechanical stack injections

Hey Zip, Thanks for the info. You are the injection man:)

soulshaker1962 02-05-2010 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by zipper06

Hey Zip,

Thanks, Dave

Call : Jerry 619-690-7803 . He is the old crower injector Guru !, and also the one that makes the nozzles at home, DIRT cheap too i might add.

He might not remember me ( John Allen) because it's been about a yr. since i last talked too him.

Zip.

Wow! Sure glad i stumbled across this info on nozzels since i'm going to run a Crower stack this year that a friend of mine ran on a front engine dragster years ago. Thanks Zip :D

Zip, I read in another post that you think highly of Spud Miller. Well i'm glad to hear that and am in total agreement since he is the person who went through my system for me and was very patient and helpful with my many dumb questions.

zipper06 02-05-2010 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by soulshaker1962

Originally Posted by zipper06

Hey Zip,

Thanks, Dave

Zip.

Wow! Sure glad i stumbled across this info on nozzels since i'm going to run a Crower stack this year that a friend of mine ran on a front engine dragster years ago. Thanks Zip :D

Zip, I read in another post that you think highly of Spud Miller. Well i'm glad to hear that and am in total agreement since he is the person who went through my system for me and was very patient and helpful with my many dumb questions.

Welcome, and yes Spud Miller dips a little stuff (aka nitro) and has a very good handle on running small amounts like 20/30%, better than nitrous with injection in my opinion. Funny i'm saying that since i have a circa 1969 Crower 3" b/blk injection setup nitrous for nozzles. :lol:

Zip.

slickfuel 02-07-2010 01:07 PM

Spud Miller is an awesome knowledged fuel system guru, and also
magneto guy,..I highly recommend him for your fuel and magneto desires.
Spud set up my Hillborn 2.5 mechanicle stack injection along with, he took my 1.2 amp Vertex and made a monster 5.3 amps now,.
he flows everything himself, and does all the configurations inhouse.

Very easy to deal with and reasonable too.

Vic Miller

http://img5.glowfoto.com/images/2009...748542229T.jpg

Nooodles 11-26-2018 04:12 AM

Hi Everyone
There was a add up in the classifieds with a guy that had two Crower SBC intakes and a assortment of parts for sale. I cant find the add. Is there anyone that could help me track this guy down
Joe
1-403-710-7018