Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Yamaha Zuma Parts (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21826)

hammertime 09-11-2008 12:28 PM

Yamaha Zuma Parts

Hey guys, got a good deal on a 02 Zuma this week, needs front brakes pads been searching locally but 2 week wait anyone know a good site I can have them early next week ?

thanks

curtisreed 09-11-2008 01:00 PM

Hey David,

Wasn't there a guy over on DRR that handled stuff like that?

Curtis

hammertime 09-11-2008 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by doorracer
Hey David,

Wasn't there a guy over on DRR that handled stuff like that?

Curtis

I thought so also .. did a search but they have been deleting stuff as of late

zipper06 09-11-2008 07:18 PM

Sorry David, but what the hell is a Zuma? I assume it's some kind of a pit bike, but who needs a pit bike when you can put a 4 wheeler in the front of the trailer just as easy, and with racks to carry fuel, quick jump in case the car is lazy starting, tools,and tow to the line, etc. I'm sure you get my drift.

Zip.

hammertime 09-12-2008 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by zipper06
Sorry David, but what the hell is a Zuma? I assume it's some kind of a pit bike, but who needs a pit bike when you can put a 4 wheeler in the front of the trailer just as easy, and with racks to carry fuel, quick jump in case the car is lazy starting, tools,and tow to the line, etc. I'm sure you get my drift.

Zip.

Got a good deal on the zuma couldnt pass, needs front brakes though.
It'll be in the trailer next to my golf cart though :D which is all redone with several mods :wink:

Tod74 09-12-2008 04:13 AM

Over on YB there was a thread about pit vehicles and some dude said his buddy put some kind of turbo or something on his golf cart.
ROFL heck with the race car let's soup up the golf cart. :lol:

hammertime 09-12-2008 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Tod74
Over on YB there was a thread about pit vehicles and some dude said his buddy put some kind of turbo or something on his golf cart.
ROFL heck with the race car let's soup up the golf cart. :lol:

There is a guy up here who has a snowmobile motor in his.. it flat out gets it ! Mine isnt terrible slow 30mph.

zipper06 09-12-2008 09:59 PM

I used to have a golf cart, but since i've bought/owned the Halmark inclosed it has cabinets on both sides of the front, and the golf cart liked 4" fitting, so out with the golf cart and in with the Honda 250 Rincon 4 wheeler, which i kinda like better, because everyone is not stealing it and riding around the pits and it's a stump puller, i can even pull my 3250lb car into the trailer if i have too, even though i have a winch. :roll:

Zip.

LeninBabu 09-13-2008 08:42 AM

Genaral Disscussion

This site is giving the information regarding the General Discussion of the elements..
=========================================

Lenin
Used Cars

curtisreed 09-13-2008 02:56 PM

Re: Genaral Disscussion

Originally Posted by LeninBabu
This site is giving the information regarding the General Discussion of the elements..
=========================================

Lenin
Used Cars

What????????????