Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   hey spib (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19168)

bowtie4542001 12-10-2007 07:34 PM

Good luck tomorrow. I hope it is what the man described and you bring it home. Get some pics to us soon.

Chris

spib 12-10-2007 07:40 PM

avery not trying to bring up anything, but you had a cool s10 blazer LOL stop getting rid of the good ones LOL I laugh because I have done the same so very many times, I got my blazer on a trade for a monza drag roller I bought, very lil money was needed to race, instead I traded for a s10 blazer , then cut it all up and started over, I usually do it the hard way!!!!!!

qtrmile2 12-11-2007 04:11 AM

Re: hey spib

Originally Posted by lookingaround
going to go look at a s10 tomorrow after work. one step closer to racing this year. sweet

Good luck. Hope everything works out far ya. I'd like to see some racing pics of you and your ride. :wink: Winter goes fast when you have something to get ready for next season.

lookingaround 12-11-2007 03:37 PM

well i got it going to pick it up saturday. gave the guy some money to hold it. its a regular cab 89 s10 mark. has a bolt on fiberglass cowl hood headers flowmasters body is in good shape bucket seats. i couldnt pass it up for the money. sorry murf and lively ive tried the blue oval 3 different times this year none of them impressed me so back to the chevy. thanks chris it was better then he said it was. and vince just as soon as i can ill get some pics on here.

lively 12-11-2007 03:58 PM

ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT :lol: :lol: :lol: --GOOD BUYS ARE GOOD BUYS NO MATTER WHAT THE BRAND :shock: :shock: --LETS GET IT GOING---LIVELY

Murff 12-11-2007 04:16 PM

well i got it going to pick it up saturday. gave the guy some money to hold it. its a regular cab 89 s10 mark. has a bolt on fiberglass cowl hood headers flowmasters body is in good shape bucket seats. i couldnt pass it up for the money. sorry murf and lively ive tried the blue oval 3 different times this year none of them impressed me so back to the chevy. thanks chris it was better then he said it was. and vince just as soon as i can ill get some pics on here.

Sigh. Well, at least you tried.

But I have to chuckle a bit. I took my car out five times last summer, blew it up three out of the five.

Murff

lively 12-11-2007 05:31 PM

YEAH---MINE CAME APART ABOUT MID SUMMER IN ABOUT 100 PIECES!!!--WAIT THAT WAS THE WHOLE CAR :lol: :lol: :lol: ---BUT THERE IS PROGRESS IN THE FUTURE :? :? :?

lotsof454sss 12-11-2007 05:39 PM

Ok, I heard it thru the grape vine that Avery is going to get ANOTHER S-10....If so I hope he holds it and goes racing next summer..I had a deal with him to meet up this year and we each failed...

zipper06 12-11-2007 07:52 PM

Well good for you, you can build the S10's cheap and they will run with the big dogs due to their weight. I've got a 98 Sonoma backhalfed with narrowed 9", rod lites, with hoosier and roll bar, just a matter of putting in the 406" and mounting the short stepside bed. Then it's ready for some serious street driving.

PS, i'm more glad that you're off that damn 2 wheeler and no matter what kind of vehicle you build. :)

Zip.

ash 12-12-2007 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by lively
ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT :lol: :lol: :lol: --GOOD BUYS ARE GOOD BUYS NO MATTER WHAT THE BRAND :shock: :shock: --LETS GET IT GOING---LIVELY

umm,lively.......that light is a train!.......GET OUT OF THE TUNNEL! :shock: :lol: :lol: