Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Vent (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   2A..... (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33548)

TheYellaBrick 06-15-2013 08:51 AM

2A.....

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-...irt-in-school/

TheYellaBrick 06-15-2013 09:00 AM

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/5882...f-the-iceberg/

roadkill2 06-18-2013 04:55 AM

I dunno why everybody in the Federal Government needs to be armed, unless the current administration feels that at some point it's going to need to defend itself from the "Commoners" and is indoctrinating enough people in the bureacracy to do that effectively.

They'll probably need that support, because many in both the Government and the military will immediately defect to the citizen's side. Sheriff's Departments across the country have stated that they will not defend the federal government should it come to that, as have many police departments and other local law enforcement agencies . .

Kinda leaves the Feds twisting in the wind . . Hmmmm?

Maybe that's why they need so many DHS people and tanks and things . .

outlaw256 06-18-2013 05:39 AM

, MILITARY BUILD UP DISARM THE PEOPLE,EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT COMES NEXT. SO GET READY BOYS..

roadkill2 06-28-2013 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick

Lessee . . Again, O'Bozo, His "Law Enforcement and spy agencies, and about half of Congress are saying, or rather, screaming, about the "terrible damage" that Ed Snowden has done to the country by telling the public that their government was spying on them, as well as every other human on the planet if they communicated electronically. Which was probably only a surprise to those who can't read or watch TV . .

"Where's the Beef?"

What "Damage" . . ?

'Spose the Russians, the Chinese and al Qaeda didn't know? If they didn't, then they're too dumb to still be here . . . But they are . . .

Ed Snowden is the rabbit to take your minds off the fact that your government not only has spied on you for over 20 years, it has used that information more than once, in all likelihood. If you have it, you will use it. That's just how a government works . .

There's no honor among thieves . . And Bureaucrats . . and it's getting tougher to tell them apart . .

Scooterz 06-28-2013 03:36 PM

I hate to ever be in a position in taking a mans life (goes w/o saying) but I would GUT THEM LIKE FISH if a fed tries to take my families rights & freedom... that is different. I think the Lord likes a "good fight" if it is purposeful & what is right for the people. I/we will not be lead into the gas chambers... rather stick around & fight for my last breath. I know you guys would too.

roadkill2 06-28-2013 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Scooterz
I hate to ever be in a position in taking a mans life (goes w/o saying) but I would GUT THEM LIKE FISH if a fed tries to take my families rights & freedom... that is different. I think the Lord likes a "good fight" if it is purposeful & what is right for the people. I/we will not be lead into the gas chambers... rather stick around & fight for my last breath. I know you guys would too.

With all due respect, we seem to be going without much more than a little noise . . And while they haven't put anybody in a gas chamber or Re-education Camp, it's coming in little increments . .

Our kids get dumber and more dependent on the government. It's the road to Hell . . .

Scooterz 07-01-2013 04:49 PM

I personally think that "road to hell" is coming sooner than later. I know that God says "live by the sword/die by the sword"... please understand that I am not applying to be on the front cover of "Soldier of fortune" magazine as the next wanna-be Ranger Rick story. The dissension in politics, GVT, violence (flash mobs etc...) & even racial issues are getting worse... shootings, gun control issues coming, etc.... you cannot deny today's need to arm yourself... I will wear the Black hat & just come out and say it.

There is this feeling all over country (& every "small town" America) to purchase & arm ourselves like never before... trust of our GVT/systems is at an all-time low.... I have seen the gun/ammo sales myself from a front row seat. Why are there so many sales in the last few years??? Not everyone will just point out a definitive exact answer always, but you cannot deny America is concerned about our out of control GVT & is preparing for a defense of some kind. I equally share this feeling of serious concern & impending change coming. We are WAYYYY past the honey-moon stage of infatuation with guns & protecting ourselves for a possible future problem... the GVT is preparing their defense too.

roadkill2 07-02-2013 05:15 AM

Wotthehell?

After reading most of the Senate's "Immigration Bill" it looks like just another "Spending Bill" with little or no accountability for the money being spent, and certainly little provision for raising the revenues they will need to both buy the votes for it and to enforce it in the future . .

What's so hard?

Close the Borders.

Set a specific time for those here illegally and wanting to stay, to get a temporary work visa (Must be renewed annually) or leave the country.

Deport any Illegal Alien found to be using either stolen ID or SS#.

Stop all TANF, SNAP and other federally funded welfare programs that go to children with illegal parents . . Cruel, but that's why a lot of them are here . . They live on Unk'l Sam's largesse . . and if they're not working, then they're not the "Asset" their advocates tell us they are . . Nor, will their children be, statistics show . . .

Rewrite the laws that enable immigrants to come here. Make someone other than the immigrant responsible for their presence and then get them a work visa in a timely manner . . 3 years certainly isn't, and turning them loose once they get here isn't smart either . . There will always need to be oversight because humans will be humans. Rules are made to be broken . .

And . . . Make the fines and other punitive measures for hiring illegals so expensive that no one would think of doing it!

Student Visas? Just provide last year's grades when your annual renewal comes due. No grades, no visa . . .

What's so hard?

Why do you need 1200 pages just for an Amendment to the original law the "Gang of Eight" conjured up? They're hard to count and I didn't read 'em all but I think it was about 8000 pages . . .

Of Bullsh*t . . . .

outlaw256 07-02-2013 05:16 AM

scooter you are right I believe... and when it comes the govt. will take the east and the north eassy but in the south and west they will never win!!!we have had firearms all of our lives .we know how and when to use them and we don't like govt. in our lives...or maybe im just being hopeful...