Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Racing Junk Has A New Part On The Site (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17221)

lookingaround 12-13-2007 12:45 PM

the only thing i could do tom is send you a bad check. im broke. :oops:

Scotty2 12-14-2007 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by topsportsman1

Originally Posted by Scotty2

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
EH.....welcome fellows and any friend of Tom's is a friend of mine..By the way he owes me a little money could you send the payment for him...Close friends will cover close friends...EH

Tom has more money than most of us put together lol I asked his wife she knows

Yes Scotty she thinks so also,but we all know who's got the money

Right money bags Scotty :P

I do have alittle but I dont own the state of Maine :lol: hehehehe

superpro185 12-15-2007 09:48 AM

hey tom

how ya doing? ive been away for a bit but im back on line now.all the best to you and your family this christmas.hope to see you some time up in mirimichi. remember i got some canadian beer with your name on it!!!!!!!

your nova scotia friend
paul fahie

topsportsman1 12-15-2007 09:53 AM

Paul
My friend its great to see you return back here,I might take you up on that beer next summer,we'll have to tie one on,LOL I'll be the DD and of coarse I'll give you a ride man.

I hope you are doing well my friend,and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your family as well,

I can't wait to meet up again with all my canadian friends,you guys are the best

Keep in touch Paul

Tom

superpro185 12-15-2007 10:23 AM

tom

you should try and come up on the august 1st weekend.that is the cfsc shootout weekend.a whole bunch of us are getting together that weekend.even my dad(you met him years ago in maitland.he worked at a pulp mill) is coming out of retirement for that weekend.we are going to have one hell of a party!!!!!!! would love to see you there!!!!!

paul

steakandracingfuel 12-20-2007 06:53 PM

new post and new part request

getting my post in and i have a request for a new part. how about projects for all those unfinished cars? :shock:

joeoakley 12-23-2007 03:45 PM

Just keeping my account active. Thanks

Scotty2 12-27-2007 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Paul
My friend its great to see you return back here,I might take you up on that beer next summer,we'll have to tie one on,LOL I'll be the DD and of coarse I'll give you a ride man.

I hope you are doing well my friend,and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your family as well,

I can't wait to meet up again with all my canadian friends,you guys are the best

Keep in touch Paul

Tom

Were not really your friends Tom...we just want your race car parts lmao :P

rsrsfishslayers 02-02-2008 08:06 PM

just trying to see the pic

suicidebomb 02-12-2008 09:59 AM

I want to stay