Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Micheal Anthony (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19001)

bbms1000 11-23-2007 05:22 PM

Micheal Anthony

I sent this man money on the 19th of this month, he asked to overnight it so I could have the heads by the weekend, $1700 plus money to overnight it, I work hard for my money and this dirtbag needs to be delt with. Anyone involved with this man needs to be delt with also, the trucking company in Florida where others have sent money to need to pay them a visit. Is there anyone near Lauderville Florida?? we racers would like our money back and justice served. Call me with any info on this dirtbag, Matthew Sheets,Michigan, 989-615-0081 Micheal Anthony needs to be stopped before scamming any other racers out of their hard earned money. :twisted:

placecraft1 11-23-2007 08:03 PM

Assclown like him need to be delt with!!!!!!!!!!

bbms1000 11-27-2007 09:19 PM

SCUM ??

:twisted: I Do NOT WANT TO hear anymore out of racingjunk UNTIL they can CLEAN the SCUM OFF Thier SITE ??? No Buyer beware, we should all be HONEST ?????? If you can't control your SITE with honest people find a NEW JOB :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: I am a general forman and have to have a handle on things AT ALL TIMES,? people and a million dollar project which isn't alot in my trade, just finished a 4.4 MILLION project, Not my money , but the Companies, So lets all be for real or don't BUY ?? Or SELL ??? peole wouldn't last long in buiseness if this is how it all goes ??? Am I right ??or WRONG?? :wink: DON'T think SO ???? We all better sharpen UP this includes YOU, RaceJUNK NO More BUYERS , SELLERS one thing left?? Shut it down if you can't control IT ???????

floritejoe 11-27-2007 09:50 PM

Re: SCUM ??

Originally Posted by bbms1000
:twisted: I Do NOT WANT TO hear anymore out of racingjunk UNTIL they can CLEAN the SCUM OFF Thier SITE ??? No Buyer beware, we should all be HONEST ?????? If you can't control your SITE with honest people find a NEW JOB :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: I am a general forman and have to have a handle on things AT ALL TIMES,? people and a million dollar project which isn't alot in my trade, just finished a 4.4 MILLION project, Not my money , but the Companies, So lets all be for real or don't BUY ?? Or SELL ??? peole wouldn't last long in buiseness if this is how it all goes ??? Am I right ??or WRONG?? :wink: DON'T think SO ???? We all better sharpen UP this includes YOU, RaceJUNK NO More BUYERS , SELLERS one thing left?? Shut it down if you can't control IT ???????

I think anyone who's prepared to buy or sell anything on this site should STRONGLY consider C.O.D only, whats the risk doing transactions this way? I 'd rather spend the extra fee than lose my hard earned money to a scumbag like Micheal Anthony. He tried to get me but I figured his scam out and he got squat. It's fair to assume MOST people are honest but the odds of a crook taking your money are there so why risk it??

DrL88 11-28-2007 09:37 AM

M anthony scam

He got me for $1200 last week. He was suppposed to send me a new Richmond 6 speed trans COD but after checking with UPS (supposedly) he said it would delay his receipt of funds for too long, so I went ahead and sent him a $1200 deposit, with the balance to be paid COD upon receipt of the trans.

This guy HAS to be stopped. My local Law Enforcement agency has all the details on my failed transaction and they are working on it. I will share any information I have for anything anyone else has.

[email protected]

dentmagnet 01-18-2008 05:43 AM

bump. I dont want this stuff falling back where no one will read it. This guy must be stopped.

Tod74 01-18-2008 05:56 AM

Re: SCUM ??

Originally Posted by bbms1000

How can Racing Junk control a crook? They can't. It isn't possible. They could ban them but they just have to get a different user id and start again. They can ban their IP address but there are ways around that too. I honestly don't know how some people can just take someone for their hard earned money and still sleep at night...I know I couldn't.
There are so many scumbags in the world it's pathetic. Hope you all get your money back.

DrL88 02-15-2008 09:47 AM

Michael Anthony scam

Just received this message from the US Postal Inspector........

"Michael Aviles was arrested on Jan 12 in Fort Lauderdale for grand theft
auto. He is still sitting in jail. We're waiting for the state attorney
in Florida to present charges against him and then we'll have our turn."

Maybe justice WILL prevail!!!!!

bugzzy1 02-15-2008 04:32 PM

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:19 am Post subject: SCUM ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Do NOT WANT TO hear anymore out of racingjunk UNTIL they can CLEAN the SCUM OFF Thier SITE ??? No Buyer beware, we should all be HONEST ?????? If you can't control your SITE with honest people find a NEW JOB I am a general forman and have to have a handle on things AT ALL TIMES,? people and a million dollar project which isn't alot in my trade, just finished a 4.4 MILLION project, Not my money , but the Companies, So lets all be for real or don't BUY ?? Or SELL ??? peole wouldn't last long in buiseness if this is how it all goes ??? Am I right ??or WRONG?? DON'T think SO ???? We all better sharpen UP this includes YOU, RaceJUNK NO More BUYERS , SELLERS one thing left?? Shut it down if you can't control IT ???????

I've seen several people bash RJ, because they got scammed from someone they dealt with. That's some of the dumbest sh@t I've ever heard of.

RACING JUNK IS A PLACE TO POST YOUR ADS OR SHOP. YOU ARE STILL THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND GET A HANDLE ON THINGS.

I understand, it really sucks to get ripped off! Just figure out who's to blame. I really don't get when something goes bad and you try and put it on RJ. You have the same risk any time you buy, sight unseen, from any site, magazine, newspaper ad or telephone sales.

Maybe these folks should stick to E-Bay. or some of the others. I'm sure no one ever gets scammed there. I'm sure they follow-up and screen all of their ads. I'm not sure if they do that before or after, they interview and do the backgroud check. lol

I just want to call it what it is. Lots of people always need to blame someone. Jus try to find the right one to blame.

Thanks
Carter

bbms1000 02-24-2008 05:22 PM

I suppose we all have to vent once in awhile, Carter you sound like you also live in a perfect world. Sorry about your luck. When someone gets scammed it leaves a BAD taste in your mouth. this man has scammed lots of honest people, seeing your new to the site and know so much about buying and selling start your own site. :twisted: O'h I forgot you know everything so you will never be scammed. Or you don't buy or sell much other than???