Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   the best pinks show ever (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18530)

woodsman 10-09-2007 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by qtrmile2
Now your talking Carl. Let's all get together and run at an all out. :D
That would be awesome. Let's pick a state and meet. That will make everbody get there cars ready faster. So what's everybody think :idea:
If we have enough interest I'll call Rich to find out the schedule for 2008.
I don't know if it would ever happen but that would be cool to meet everybody and all get together somewhere.
ROAD TRIP 8)

I am all for this let us know when and where and I will do my dead level best to make it. And no car is to little.

qtrmile2 10-10-2007 04:32 AM

Like I said I'll call Rich and see if I can get a 2008 schedule. I'm assuming they are still going to do all out shows for 2008. I know he said a couple of months ago they were working on new shows.
When I find out we can post a poll to see who would like to go and also to pick a state everyone would like to go to.
Some tracks can't have an all out because of the betting of money which some states consider gambling. Bad thing is that nobody is guaranteed a spot in the show. I still think it would be cool to get everybody together.
I'll check it out and let you know.

thetanman101 10-21-2007 06:34 AM

I hear they'll be running an all out at a track local to me at the end of March of next year. It'll be at Red River Raceway in Shreveport La. See their website at Redriverraceway.net if interested. I believe the details are still being ironed out.

-Tanner

aaaaaaaaaaaaa 10-28-2007 04:08 PM

they need faster cars on that show.....my grandma has a faster car than the ones they let race....lol

chevguy65 10-28-2007 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
they need faster cars on that show.....my grandma has a faster car than the ones they let race....lol

And how fast is your car?

Guess not everyone can drive a sub 9 second car :shock:

Also, please refrain from making cheap shot assessments of others cars or how fast your grandma drives.
Thanks

ash 10-28-2007 05:09 PM

I'll second that, Carl. Running 11's in my car is enough for me. Other-wise, I'll just wet myself :lol: As a matter of fact, I'll line up in staging with you, Carl. :D

chevguy65 10-28-2007 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by ash
I'll second that, Carl. Running 11's in my car is enough for me. Other-wise, I'll just wet myself :lol: As a matter of fact, I'll line up in staging with you, Carl. :D

Sweet bro, I would get all nervous beside you.
Your Camaro frightens me 8)

ash 10-28-2007 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by chevguy65

Originally Posted by ash

Sweet bro, I would get all nervous beside you.
Your Camaro frightens me 8)

Yeah,....me too. :oops: On second thought, I'll just bring my white,convertable,soupped-up Geo. :wink:

aaaaaaaaaaaaa 10-29-2007 09:28 PM

my dragster runs 5.20 in the 8th mile and would run 7.90 or so in the 1/4 and to put cars runnin 10's on the show every week is ridiculous. I would like to see real race cars on there once and a while. I wanna see some wheelie starts and some action.

Tod74 10-30-2007 08:12 AM

I like the kings of new york episode..mustang with SBC vs BBC Camaro