Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Micheal Jackson dies!!!!!!!! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24734)

dparker 06-25-2009 03:51 PM

Micheal Jackson dies!!!!!!!!

Micheal Jackson just died...........

Scooterz 06-25-2009 04:27 PM

True Story.... just heard. I wonder why he only lived to be 50. We reap what we sow I guess. He just became way more famous now.

BEAST477 06-25-2009 06:22 PM

Finally a little justice. No more kiddie sleepovers! JMO

suicidebomb 06-25-2009 07:28 PM

Michael Jackson dead.....KILLER

suicidebomb 06-25-2009 07:46 PM

Official cause of death: Choked to death on a nine year old wiener.

zipper06 06-25-2009 09:15 PM

He was a great talent, but a total a**hole, plus child molester, i'm betting when they do the test on him it was an overdose of drugs that caused the heart attach, i for one will not miss him.

Zip.

suicidebomb 06-26-2009 12:15 AM

They already have pictures of him dead on the internet, Hey, his color is better!!

signsbyesa 06-26-2009 04:57 AM

wow i thought he was faking his death, but reading the post here,
it realy looks like the devil came to collect, right at 50 and droped dead,
im still getting over Bernie Mac, RIP

oldandtired 06-26-2009 06:01 AM

I wonder what his "umbrella holder guy" will now do for a living?

suicidebomb 06-26-2009 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by oldandtired
I wonder what his "umbrella holder guy" will now do for a living?

Somebody said the bodyguards were starting up a day care facility.

Harbone 06-26-2009 07:29 AM

In honor of Michael Jacksons passing, McDonalds will be introducing the new "MJ Burger" its 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns smothered in his own special sauce...
:lol:

oldandtired 06-26-2009 11:44 AM

Due to the fact that MJ is 99% plastic, he will be melted down and made into Legos. Little children will finally be able to play with him. :shock:

TheRabbit 06-26-2009 12:37 PM

You guys are just plain cruel. So I'll join in LOL.

When Farrah Fawcett got to haven God agreed to grant her one wish. She wished for all the children in the world to be safe. So God gave Michael Jackson a heart attack.
This is a true story by the way!!

BEAST477 06-26-2009 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
You guys are just plain cruel. So I'll join in LOL.

When Farrah Fawcett got to haven God agreed to grant her one wish. She wished for all the children in the world to be safe. So God gave Michael Jackson a heart attack.
This is a true story by the way!!

Good one Rabbit.

Tod74 06-26-2009 01:38 PM

To quote a very old Saturday Night Live skit

"JACK-O IS ON HIS BACK-O"

It is sad when anyone dies too young. I don't know about his personal life but I feel for his family. Even the biggest scumbag in the world likely has a family somewhere that loves them.

TheRabbit 06-26-2009 02:38 PM

It is sad when anyone dies too young. I don't know about his personal life but I feel for his family. Even the biggest scumbag in the world likely has a family somewhere that loves them.
I agree, but you can bet the fangs are fixing to come out of "The Family" to get anything they can out of his estate. The worst part is the ones that want the most probably want even be his real family.

Tod74 06-26-2009 03:28 PM

I read somewhere that he had lost most of his fortune and was repeatedly brought to court for debts owed. I do not know how true or untrue that is.

Scooterz 06-26-2009 04:08 PM

A man who is famous, capable of making millions in a short time, talented, gifted, etc... DIES AT 50. ( I bet he thought he would have lived much longer)

If he really did molest those kids, I hear there is a special place in hell for those kinds of people.

Perhaps he reaped what he sowed.... not fame & fortune, nor riches & talent & all the things of the world could have bought him ONE MORE DAY in this fallen world....

Yet his death will make him even more famous & revered by other Jacko/Whacko's.

andybyrd 06-30-2009 07:14 AM

I usely keep to the more serious sides of things on here but here it is. I loved billy jean and all the thriller music, But did not care for is way of life at all, if its all true I say it should had happened 20 years ago. and you guys are just Crazy,
Andy

TheYellaBrick 06-30-2009 03:29 PM

...YEP...........

Scooterz 06-30-2009 04:39 PM

BILLY MAZE DIED TOO. I guess he wont have to dye his hair & beard Blacker than BLACK anymore... and yes I am crazy too (not my fault).

TheRabbit 06-30-2009 05:29 PM

Dam. I'm scared to turn 50! Well maybe I just better hope I make it that far! :shock:

hitpole 06-30-2009 05:50 PM

stepped in some alfranken in the yard

TheYellaBrick 06-30-2009 09:08 PM

That cap and trade bill is a whole pile of Al Franken

FullTimeRacing 07-01-2009 09:35 AM

Michael Jacksons touched alot of young boys in his life with his TALENT. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

signsbyesa 07-01-2009 08:22 PM

man the corrinor said he weighed 112lbs and was bald, im glad
the judging is left to god, karl malden died today

zipper06 07-01-2009 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by signsbyesa
man the corrinor said he weighed 112lbs and was bald, im glad
the judging is left to god, karl malden died today

Yah and Lou Fergino said on Larry King he was healthy, RIGHT, if he was 4 ft. tall and 112 lbs maybe healthy, his body was wasted, and probably lucky he lived this long. Like i said on my first post on this thread, if i were a betting person, it was a drug cocktail that killed him.

JMO

Zip.

Tod74 07-02-2009 12:04 AM

Quote from an NBC Reporter Michael OKU at the End of this video:

"You are watching something that will never be repeated....because Michael Jackson will only Die Once." :roll:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...ppy-awards-for

FullTimeRacing 07-02-2009 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tod74

"You are watching something that will never be repeated....because Michael Jackson will only Die Once." :roll:

What a dumb ass,The talking heads are making a bigger deal than it is.

A child molester is dead,(that happen to be a great artist) so what.

I'm more upset about Billy Mays death.

Scooterz 07-02-2009 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by montecarlo84

Originally Posted by Tod74

What a dumb ass,The talking heads are making a bigger deal than it is.

A child molester is dead,(that happen to be a great artist) so what.

I'm more upset about Billy Mays death.

I am with you on that one... I watched "Pitch Men" last night & it was kind of weird.

TheYellaBrick 07-02-2009 03:45 PM

My theory is that MJ was 'helped' to kick off in order to take ALL media attention completely OFF the Cap and Trade bill as well as a multitude of other King Obama methods of destroying OUR America.

TheYellaBrick 07-02-2009 03:54 PM

Ain't CAPITALISM great ?!!!
:D
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...ckson-memorial