Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Micheal Jackson dies!!!!!!!! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24734)

Harbone 06-26-2009 07:29 AM

In honor of Michael Jacksons passing, McDonalds will be introducing the new "MJ Burger" its 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns smothered in his own special sauce...
:lol:

oldandtired 06-26-2009 11:44 AM

Due to the fact that MJ is 99% plastic, he will be melted down and made into Legos. Little children will finally be able to play with him. :shock:

TheRabbit 06-26-2009 12:37 PM

You guys are just plain cruel. So I'll join in LOL.

When Farrah Fawcett got to haven God agreed to grant her one wish. She wished for all the children in the world to be safe. So God gave Michael Jackson a heart attack.
This is a true story by the way!!

BEAST477 06-26-2009 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
You guys are just plain cruel. So I'll join in LOL.

When Farrah Fawcett got to haven God agreed to grant her one wish. She wished for all the children in the world to be safe. So God gave Michael Jackson a heart attack.
This is a true story by the way!!

Good one Rabbit.

Tod74 06-26-2009 01:38 PM

To quote a very old Saturday Night Live skit

"JACK-O IS ON HIS BACK-O"

It is sad when anyone dies too young. I don't know about his personal life but I feel for his family. Even the biggest scumbag in the world likely has a family somewhere that loves them.

TheRabbit 06-26-2009 02:38 PM

It is sad when anyone dies too young. I don't know about his personal life but I feel for his family. Even the biggest scumbag in the world likely has a family somewhere that loves them.
I agree, but you can bet the fangs are fixing to come out of "The Family" to get anything they can out of his estate. The worst part is the ones that want the most probably want even be his real family.

Tod74 06-26-2009 03:28 PM

I read somewhere that he had lost most of his fortune and was repeatedly brought to court for debts owed. I do not know how true or untrue that is.

Scooterz 06-26-2009 04:08 PM

A man who is famous, capable of making millions in a short time, talented, gifted, etc... DIES AT 50. ( I bet he thought he would have lived much longer)

If he really did molest those kids, I hear there is a special place in hell for those kinds of people.

Perhaps he reaped what he sowed.... not fame & fortune, nor riches & talent & all the things of the world could have bought him ONE MORE DAY in this fallen world....

Yet his death will make him even more famous & revered by other Jacko/Whacko's.

andybyrd 06-30-2009 07:14 AM

I usely keep to the more serious sides of things on here but here it is. I loved billy jean and all the thriller music, But did not care for is way of life at all, if its all true I say it should had happened 20 years ago. and you guys are just Crazy,
Andy

TheYellaBrick 06-30-2009 03:29 PM

...YEP...........