Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events/Videos (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   AMP Point leader “Jon Mitchell” prepares for duel weeken (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21172)

pitprincess 06-22-2008 08:22 PM

AMP Point leader “Jon Mitchell” prepares for duel weeken

AMP Point leader “Jon Mitchell” prepares for duel weekend in Arkansas

AMP Series (501) 847-6019
June 22, 2008 www.ampseries.com

Texarkana TX—Jon Mitchell will pilot the Black, Red & White #5 GRT by Catman this weekend at I-30 Speedway in a pair of SUPR/AMP events.

Jon is the 2007 AMP State Series points champion, and present point leader on the AMP Series with 321 points. The team holds a 12 point lead going into the weekend. His last event with the series the team picked up a heat race win, and made their way to a fourth place feature finish. His race team includes racing a modified when not competing in late model action.
Friday evening, Mitchell will compete for $1250.00 to win. Saturday night the action will start over again, and the event will pay $2500.00 to win at I-30 Speedway in Little Rock, Arkansas

I-30 Speedway’s Race Card for the weekend of events:

SUPR/AMP Late Models, Bumper to Bumper Super Stocks, Mini-Sprints, Horizon Mini-Sprints and Mini-Stocks. Gates open at 5:00 and races at 7:30. Adult admission $10 and kids 6 - 12 only $1 when accompanied by an adult. Pit passes are $25

SUPR/AMP Late Models, IMCA Modifieds, Bumper to Bumper Super Stocks, Mini-Sprints, Horizon Mini-Sprints. Gates open at 5:00 and races at 7:30. Adult admission $15 and kids 6 - 12 only $2 when accompanied by an adult. Pit passes are $25. 2 day adult ticket is $20

GRT will provide the pole sitter award for the AMP Pole Sitter
Larry Shaw will provide the Hard Charger award for the AMP Hard Charger

To learn more about Jon Mitchell racing with the AMP Series during 2008, log on www.ampseries.com
To learn more about I-30 Speedway log on to www.i-30speedway.com
To learn more about SUPR log on to www.suprracing.com

AMP Series would like to thank our Marketing Partners and encourage all racer, fans and friends to visit with them during the 2008 race season.

AMP Series members/drivers that compete 80% during 2008 with paid membership will be able to have a chance of winning a 28 foot Lift Gate Stacker Trailer presented by Blue Ridge Trailers Inc of Canton, Texas www.blueridgeliftgate.com

The “Official Graphics” of the AMP Series www.racewrapz.com : Blue Ridge Trailers, Inc www.blueridgeliftgate.com Team GRT, Larry Shaw Racing, Mike McNay DBA – SnapOn Tool’s, Smiley’s Racing Products, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Duralite Wheels, Wulff Pumps, Smith Towing, William Gould Racing, Race on Driving Experience, Kenny Morden Racing, Luvracin.com, Clampedup.com, Victory Lane Web Designs, Realracingusa.com, Smith Towing and Recovery of Minden, La, The Contingency Connection, Raceceivers.com, GRT by Catman, Race Replica Die Cast, Schoenfeld Headers