Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I AM back !!!!! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18371)

bjuice 09-14-2007 03:36 PM

I AM back !!!!!

Well guys got moved in...still situating things...took a week with the family and went to San Juan Pureto Rico..we have been fighting with Charter on getting the phones and puter back up..they had us up temp and went back down ..now we are up for good i hope..

i have missed bs'ing with you guys.i hope all is well with everyone..

Avery i will look around and see if i can Dig up some of those ole Bug pics....a year ago my puter crashed and i had Ken Rutledge fix it for me...so i will have to hunt for the pics i am sure they are in folder somewhere on here..

i have some hard copies..i might have to scan them and post.......

later gator.

Brian

lookingaround 09-14-2007 07:35 PM

glad to have ya back brian. hope the move and your family vacation went well. and as for the pics thanks just when ever you can get to them. no big hurry

zipper06 09-14-2007 07:47 PM

Good to see you back, man you must have just dodged the herricanes down there on vac,
Now it's time the get the shop setup and go racing. It finally cooled off over here, so the first of Oct. i'm going with the Malibu, and see if i can't slow it down to the 10.90 index it was built for.

PS, got that stupid water leak fixed under the house, no gators no snakes, just spiders. :D

Zip.

qtrmile2 09-15-2007 05:22 AM

Hey Brian. Welcome back, Hope everything went well on the move. I hate moving it takes forever to get settled down and comfortable in your new house. Eventually it works out. Seems like it takes forever though. Do you have a good size garage or shop? Good luck on the new place.

tug1 09-15-2007 06:37 AM

welcome back!!! wasnt the same without you

3dracing 09-15-2007 06:54 AM

Welcome back, were you gone? :D

Steve

bjuice 09-15-2007 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by 3dracing
Welcome back, were you gone? :D

Steve

lmao.i love you to Steve... :D :D

bjuice 09-15-2007 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by qtrmile2
Hey Brian. Welcome back, Hope everything went well on the move. I hate moving it takes forever to get settled down and comfortable in your new house. Eventually it works out. Seems like it takes forever though. Do you have a good size garage or shop? Good luck on the new place.

Thanks for the welcome back everyone....and i am glad no gators on the water leak Zip..

Vince...you are oh so right..it seems like i wake up in a strange place each day..but i am sure it will all sink in one day..

the shop i have now is a 30x40...10 ft shorter than my last shop but its a whole lot nicer in that it has a shingle gable roof and built in shelves across the back and 1/2 way up the sides..this will give me my 10 ft back and more..it also has oil heat but no bathroom..i gave a little and got a little ..but all in all i am very satisfied..so is the family..we had only .75 acres of land in the last place now we have 3.57 acres..more work but well worth it......

i am glad everyone is doing well.

Brian

spib 09-15-2007 07:25 AM

brian 4 acres of land you can decorate like perry does, you know chevelles, novas, slamed lowridder trucks, camaros, some more pro mods you got the land!!!!!!!

bjuice 09-15-2007 08:35 AM

u got that right...lol...did you run last weekend ?..or is it this weekend..how did you do ?