Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Great Guy to Deal With (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26437)

plumkrazychevy 11-22-2009 10:19 AM

Great Guy to Deal With

Mopar 26287 is a super guy to deal with. Our deal started while he was still in Iraq.Agreement was made while he was half a world apart.He called as soon as he got home a deal was finalized. Would deal with him anytime. Not just a deal, but made a great friend.

blownalky3 11-22-2009 12:16 PM

?

I can't help but comment on the "deal started when he was in Iraq" part as that is how many scams are based. They use our country and the military service to make you feel all comfy and then ??????????????????

I am happy this went well but I certainly DO NOT suggest to have deals made where the person is out of the country

JMO and that means zip!!!

mopar1968 11-22-2009 02:58 PM

Glad to hear this all us ''MOPAR'' people are easy to deal with :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

lively 11-22-2009 06:06 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

plumkrazychevy 11-22-2009 06:18 PM

mopar26287

i failed to mention that in his first email he gave is name,rank,unit numbers and several ways to contact him during his deployment over there. Being retired police officer i felt that i could read him well and it was true. He is a super guy. thanks

Scorpion1110 11-23-2009 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by mopar1968

And very modest as well :)

Scorp

hollowayshotrods 11-23-2009 04:24 AM

They gotta be nice! Nobody would come get them WHEN they break down on the side of the road if they weren't :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110

Originally Posted by mopar1968

And very modest as well :)

Scorp

mrmopar26287 12-11-2009 02:54 AM

plumcrazychevy

now that i have arrived back in iraq i have found my way back to the ol computer...lol.. everything plumcrazychevy is true and as i may add he is the greatest guy i have ever dealt with, and one of the easiest guys i have ever gotten along with. everything on our deal was straight up with no b/s involved. i would deal with this guy everyday of the week if i could. like he said not only did we involve ourselves into a great deal but we made a great friendship and theres nothing that can beat that. i wish there were more modest and straight up people out there, seems these days they come few and far between. guys if your looking for anything this guy has for sale , he is the one to deal with. he will work things out to make a fair trade or sale. thanks again for your help and a great deal brett. i look forward to many more great adventures like this one... it was a long adventure but a great one.

BEAST477 12-11-2009 03:46 AM

I have also dealt with plumcrazyracing. Very good guy to deal with. Bought some Wilwood brakes from him they were everything he said they were. They are on my car now with no problems.

hollowayshotrods 12-11-2009 03:51 AM

Mopar,
Thanks for your service in the sand box!

Glad to hear good deals happening in this economy and especially this close to Christmas when the scammers come out to feed!