Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   speedparts8 scammer (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28234)

bnzimears 06-10-2010 07:16 AM

speedparts8 scammer

[b]WARNING WARNING WARNING!! I BOUGHT WHEELS FROM SELLER " speedparts8" HE TOOK MY MONEY, DIDN'T SHIP AND WONT RETURN E-MAILS, PHONE# INOPERATIVE

i wasn't smart enough to check here before i bought them! everyone should check the seller before sending the money. i wont buy ANYTHING else unless the seller takes Pay-Pal, there is a guarantee with them. i sent cashiers ck so i am screwed.
it just sucks that there are so many honest sellers (and buyers) that a few have to do this crap for a few hundred bucks

DirkaDirka 06-10-2010 07:48 AM

Re: speedparts8 scammer

Originally Posted by bnzimears
[b]WARNING WARNING WARNING!! I BOUGHT WHEELS FROM SELLER " speedparts8" HE TOOK MY MONEY, DIDN'T SHIP AND WONT RETURN E-MAILS, PHONE# INOPERATIVE

i wasn't smart enough to check here before i bought them! everyone should check the seller before sending the money. i wont buy ANYTHING else unless the seller takes Pay-Pal, there is a guarantee with them. i sent cashiers ck so i am screwed.
it just sucks that there are so many honest sellers (and buyers) that a few have to do this crap for a few hundred bucks

You arent screwed as of yet.
Just give us a few more details like ad# and lets us know everythin that went on. If you have emails from the deal that would help also.

quickrod911 07-05-2010 01:19 PM

Foot In Mouth

It would be nice to hear a follow up from bnzimears on this as it was his mistake. The item was shipped to him and sat in the outgoing shipment area of his business for a week.

Harbone 07-05-2010 01:45 PM

Re: Foot In Mouth

Originally Posted by quickrod911
It would be nice to hear a follow up from bnzimears on this as it was his mistake. The item was shipped to him and sat in the outgoing shipment area of his business for a week.

so are you speedparts8??

lively 07-05-2010 02:12 PM

the sky is falling -the sky is falling :oops: :oops:
be a man and get back on here and let us know if you were WRONG/WRONG/WRONG on this man you said crooked you :cry: :cry:
I DO HATE SCAMMERS AND CROOKS BUT ALSO CAN NOT STAND PEOLPLE THAT DO NOT PUT ON FOLLOW UP REPLIES[ ABOUT THEIR TERRIBLE ORDEAL!!!!]
IS IT SETTLED OR NOT-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
LIVELY

quickrod911 07-06-2010 04:48 PM

Are you a complete moron or can you just not read? Get a life outside of your computer room and fix your own business before you stick you nose in other peoples.
WHAT A JOKE YOU PEOPLE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEMRACING62 07-06-2010 05:23 PM

Are you a complete moron or can you just not read? Get a life outside of your computer room and fix your own business before you stick you nose in other peoples.

WITH THIS POST I THINK YOU JUST ANSWERED THE QUESTION ASKED BY HARBONE66. SAME CLOWN , ANOTHER NAME. :roll:

hollowayshotrods 07-06-2010 05:30 PM

He is pissed because that is what the girls call him "quickrod". His name could be a spin off of that really great seller: littlerod :!:

lively 07-06-2010 05:44 PM

ARE YOU SPEEDPARTS8???? :oops: :oops: SIMPLE ????? JUST ANSWER YES OR NO!!!!! :? COME ON YOU CAN TYPE IT :P :x :P :x