Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine Tech (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Erson Springs (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22035)

hammertime 10-13-2008 03:57 PM

Erson Springs

Anyone a Erson Dealer on here, or a pbm dealer. Going to be ordering new lifters (pbm) and new springs (erson) and thought i'd give someone a chance to beat or meet the prices I got.

thanks

lively 10-13-2008 05:01 PM

DID YOU TRY RON OWENS???

michael1 10-13-2008 07:02 PM

If you like Isky I told you I would get you a good deal. Just let me know.

hammertime 10-13-2008 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by michael1
If you like Isky I told you I would get you a good deal. Just let me know.

I appreciate the offer just sticking with what has worked well for me. If I change my mind I will be in touch. Looks like I found some good deals on the springs and lifters.

lanham 11-05-2008 04:36 PM

lifters

What kind of pricing did you get on the Morel ultra pro lifters for BBC and where from?I am interested in those lifters also.Thanks

radicalz 11-05-2008 04:46 PM

Re: Erson Springs

Originally Posted by hammertime
Anyone a Erson Dealer on here, or a pbm dealer. Going to be ordering new lifters (pbm) and new springs (erson) and thought i'd give someone a chance to beat or meet the prices I got.

thanks

Try Curtis Boggs at Race Flow Development he might be able to stir you in right direction.....What Lane Automotive cant get them...or know where to go for them?....I try Curtis First man I should not have asked that question about Lane....bad kharma now :oops:

hammertime 11-06-2008 02:16 AM

Re: Erson Springs

Originally Posted by radicalz

Originally Posted by hammertime

thanks

Try Curtis Boggs at Race Flow Development he might be able to stir you in right direction.....What Lane Automotive cant get them...or know where to go for them?....I try Curtis First man I should not have asked that question about Lane....bad kharma now :oops:

Lanes can get them .. but they also are a little pricey for them. I found a place to get both at a very good deal. Thanks to everyone who emailed & pm'd me.

Tod74 11-06-2008 05:09 AM

I read somewhere online that the "CRANE ULTRA PRO" lifters were made by Morrel... Was I given accurate info? Cause I paid $514 for the Cranes I have, and you recently linked us to the site to get the Morels a lot cheaper. Are they the same lifter???

hammertime 11-06-2008 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Tod74
I read somewhere online that the "CRANE ULTRA PRO" lifters were made by Morrel... Was I given accurate info? Cause I paid $514 for the Cranes I have, and you recently linked us to the site to get the Morels a lot cheaper. Are they the same lifter???

I have both the Lunati and the PBM's here at home. One set I paid $550.00 for the other $285.00. 1 and only difference is the Lunati is suppose to be rebuildable. I put new in yearly so the double the money for rebuildables is no good to me. I've sense found them for even less then the $285.00 @ $259.00. I will be ordering a new set here in the next few weeks can take all the pics out of box that you want.

lanham 11-06-2008 03:04 PM

Lifters

What is the website to Morel and where is the cheapest place to buy them.