Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THE V8CorvairGuy wants to know (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28465)

V8CorvairGuy 07-19-2010 10:08 PM

THE V8CorvairGuy wants to know

I am Archibald Evans THE inceptor and creator of the SuperVair mid-engine V8 Corvair concept. I have Ted Trevor’s personal endorsement. The name SuperVair is protected as a product of Aesthetic Design Engineering LLC. Someone on this site is using the handle SuperVair. Man up and reveal yourself to me…

suicidebomb 07-19-2010 11:01 PM

NOT ME!!!

DirkaDirka 07-19-2010 11:22 PM

:shock: Me neither

BEAST477 07-20-2010 02:43 AM

Uh Oh sounds like someone's getting called out. :shock:

THERATTLER 07-20-2010 03:13 AM

Re: THE V8CorvairGuy wants to know

Originally Posted by V8CorvairGuy
I am Archibald Evans THE inceptor and creator of the SuperVair mid-engine V8 Corvair concept. I have Ted Trevor’s personal endorsement. The name SuperVair is protected as a product of Aesthetic Design Engineering LLC. Someone on this site is using the handle SuperVair. Man up and reveal yourself to me…

I think he changed his name to Batvair because the other sounded to cornie... :lol:
did a search of the forum subjects and authors and no Supervair came up :roll:

lively 07-20-2010 03:52 AM

AND HOW DO WE KNOW YOU ARE WHO YOU SAID YOU ARE AND NOT JUST SUPERVAIR IN HIDING :oops: :oops:
OR IS THIS REALLY UNSUPERVAIR IN COGNITO JUST UPSET AT SUPERVAIR :evil:
OR DO WE REALLY CARE THAT SOMEONE USED YOUR---HANDLE--- :roll:
I GUESS MY OLD SAYING COMES BACK ON THIS ONE ,TOO---MORE INFO- MORE INFO :shock: :shock:

IS THIS A COPYWRIGHT INFRINGEMENT??
ARE YOU SEEKING TO GET MONEY??
OR ARE YOU JUST IRRITATED??
INFO-INFO-INFO

ps--if you have real grounds then contact the site and they ---WITH PROPER LEGAL PAPERS FROM YOUR ATTORNEY-- CAN GIVE YOU PROPER INFO ON THIS TERRIBLE/DASTERDLY CRIMINAL :roll: :roll:

Harbone 07-20-2010 04:05 AM

Re: THE V8CorvairGuy wants to know

Originally Posted by V8CorvairGuy

whatever... :twisted:

signsbyesa 07-20-2010 04:07 AM

ok "archi" that was a mistake, he meant to be "superhair", he's an
hells angel who just got out of prison, heh heh :wink:
so when you meet him, better have clean underwear

MEMRACING62 07-20-2010 04:36 AM

I think your name is safe...........WHO WOULD WANT IT!!! :? :? :roll: :roll: you wouldn't be from corinth or selmer by chance? :shock:

hollowayshotrods 07-20-2010 04:42 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Archie, you been drinking with Jughead again?

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I think your name is safe...........WHO WOULD WANT IT!!! :? :? :roll: :roll: you wouldn't be from corinth or selmer by chance? :shock: