Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Winter is here (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19225)

StrokedBBC 12-16-2007 05:44 AM

Winter is here

It's about time the weather man says it going to snow and it does lately i've been wondering if they get there weather degree certificate out of a cracker jack box. For some time now they've been blameing there wrongful forecast on the surronding waters. But this time they might be correct, 24 degrees about 4"s of the white stuff and coming down hard they say by the time it's done about 7:00pm tonight we are looking at 8" to 12". I'll be taking the SkiDoo off the trailor and riding it up to the gas station to fill it up. How's the weather at your house? :D :D :D

henny 12-16-2007 05:49 AM

We are getting it right now. I think Toronto and Windsor is going to get more , but any of the white stuff is too much for me
Tom

qtrmile2 12-16-2007 05:51 AM

Weather people, Wow :shock: What a job to have. I just look out he window when I want the forcast for that day.

Here in Missouri we got 9 inches of snow on the ground.

mcracecars 12-16-2007 06:07 AM

Weather man....gotta be the best job in the world...

what other career can you have were you can be wrong 90% of the time and still keep your job?? :shock:

lively 12-16-2007 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by mcracecars
Weather man....gotta be the best job in the world...

what other career can you have were you can be wrong 90% of the time and still keep your job?? :shock:

POLITICS!!!!!!

topsportsman1 12-16-2007 07:40 AM

Its been snowing here all morning,got about 2-3 inches,but going to get a good amount of snow from this storm,we already got 12+ on the ground from the last storm :shock:

hammertime 12-16-2007 11:24 AM

Re: Winter is here

Originally Posted by StrokedBBC
It's about time the weather man says it going to snow and it does lately i've been wondering if they get there weather degree certificate out of a cracker jack box. For some time now they've been blameing there wrongful forecast on the surronding waters. But this time they might be correct, 24 degrees about 4"s of the white stuff and coming down hard they say by the time it's done about 7:00pm tonight we are looking at 8" to 12". I'll be taking the SkiDoo off the trailor and riding it up to the gas station to fill it up. How's the weather at your house? :D :D :D

Just over a foot here on the ground at Mich/Ind Line ! I wish they'd close the roads, then I wouldnt have to go to work tonight :P :lol:

lookingaround 12-16-2007 01:53 PM

we actually got a flurry here today. not even a dusting though. :(

Scotty2 12-16-2007 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Its been snowing here all morning,got about 2-3 inches,but going to get a good amount of snow from this storm,we already got 12+ on the ground from the last storm :shock:

Tom it's 6 pm got 45 cm down calling for another 15 cm tonight

topsportsman1 12-16-2007 02:19 PM

Can someone convert that to english? :P