Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Vent (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   2A..... (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33548)

TheYellaBrick 06-15-2013 08:51 AM

2A.....

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-...irt-in-school/

TheYellaBrick 06-15-2013 09:00 AM

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/5882...f-the-iceberg/

roadkill2 06-18-2013 04:55 AM

I dunno why everybody in the Federal Government needs to be armed, unless the current administration feels that at some point it's going to need to defend itself from the "Commoners" and is indoctrinating enough people in the bureacracy to do that effectively.

They'll probably need that support, because many in both the Government and the military will immediately defect to the citizen's side. Sheriff's Departments across the country have stated that they will not defend the federal government should it come to that, as have many police departments and other local law enforcement agencies . .

Kinda leaves the Feds twisting in the wind . . Hmmmm?

Maybe that's why they need so many DHS people and tanks and things . .

outlaw256 06-18-2013 05:39 AM

, MILITARY BUILD UP DISARM THE PEOPLE,EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT COMES NEXT. SO GET READY BOYS..

roadkill2 06-28-2013 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick

Lessee . . Again, O'Bozo, His "Law Enforcement and spy agencies, and about half of Congress are saying, or rather, screaming, about the "terrible damage" that Ed Snowden has done to the country by telling the public that their government was spying on them, as well as every other human on the planet if they communicated electronically. Which was probably only a surprise to those who can't read or watch TV . .

"Where's the Beef?"

What "Damage" . . ?

'Spose the Russians, the Chinese and al Qaeda didn't know? If they didn't, then they're too dumb to still be here . . . But they are . . .

Ed Snowden is the rabbit to take your minds off the fact that your government not only has spied on you for over 20 years, it has used that information more than once, in all likelihood. If you have it, you will use it. That's just how a government works . .

There's no honor among thieves . . And Bureaucrats . . and it's getting tougher to tell them apart . .

Scooterz 06-28-2013 03:36 PM

I hate to ever be in a position in taking a mans life (goes w/o saying) but I would GUT THEM LIKE FISH if a fed tries to take my families rights & freedom... that is different. I think the Lord likes a "good fight" if it is purposeful & what is right for the people. I/we will not be lead into the gas chambers... rather stick around & fight for my last breath. I know you guys would too.

roadkill2 06-28-2013 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Scooterz
I hate to ever be in a position in taking a mans life (goes w/o saying) but I would GUT THEM LIKE FISH if a fed tries to take my families rights & freedom... that is different. I think the Lord likes a "good fight" if it is purposeful & what is right for the people. I/we will not be lead into the gas chambers... rather stick around & fight for my last breath. I know you guys would too.

With all due respect, we seem to be going without much more than a little noise . . And while they haven't put anybody in a gas chamber or Re-education Camp, it's coming in little increments . .

Our kids get dumber and more dependent on the government. It's the road to Hell . . .

Scooterz 07-01-2013 04:49 PM

I personally think that "road to hell" is coming sooner than later. I know that God says "live by the sword/die by the sword"... please understand that I am not applying to be on the front cover of "Soldier of fortune" magazine as the next wanna-be Ranger Rick story. The dissension in politics, GVT, violence (flash mobs etc...) & even racial issues are getting worse... shootings, gun control issues coming, etc.... you cannot deny today's need to arm yourself... I will wear the Black hat & just come out and say it.

There is this feeling all over country (& every "small town" America) to purchase & arm ourselves like never before... trust of our GVT/systems is at an all-time low.... I have seen the gun/ammo sales myself from a front row seat. Why are there so many sales in the last few years??? Not everyone will just point out a definitive exact answer always, but you cannot deny America is concerned about our out of control GVT & is preparing for a defense of some kind. I equally share this feeling of serious concern & impending change coming. We are WAYYYY past the honey-moon stage of infatuation with guns & protecting ourselves for a possible future problem... the GVT is preparing their defense too.

roadkill2 07-02-2013 05:15 AM

Wotthehell?

After reading most of the Senate's "Immigration Bill" it looks like just another "Spending Bill" with little or no accountability for the money being spent, and certainly little provision for raising the revenues they will need to both buy the votes for it and to enforce it in the future . .

What's so hard?

Close the Borders.

Set a specific time for those here illegally and wanting to stay, to get a temporary work visa (Must be renewed annually) or leave the country.

Deport any Illegal Alien found to be using either stolen ID or SS#.

Stop all TANF, SNAP and other federally funded welfare programs that go to children with illegal parents . . Cruel, but that's why a lot of them are here . . They live on Unk'l Sam's largesse . . and if they're not working, then they're not the "Asset" their advocates tell us they are . . Nor, will their children be, statistics show . . .

Rewrite the laws that enable immigrants to come here. Make someone other than the immigrant responsible for their presence and then get them a work visa in a timely manner . . 3 years certainly isn't, and turning them loose once they get here isn't smart either . . There will always need to be oversight because humans will be humans. Rules are made to be broken . .

And . . . Make the fines and other punitive measures for hiring illegals so expensive that no one would think of doing it!

Student Visas? Just provide last year's grades when your annual renewal comes due. No grades, no visa . . .

What's so hard?

Why do you need 1200 pages just for an Amendment to the original law the "Gang of Eight" conjured up? They're hard to count and I didn't read 'em all but I think it was about 8000 pages . . .

Of Bullsh*t . . . .

outlaw256 07-02-2013 05:16 AM

scooter you are right I believe... and when it comes the govt. will take the east and the north eassy but in the south and west they will never win!!!we have had firearms all of our lives .we know how and when to use them and we don't like govt. in our lives...or maybe im just being hopeful...

roadkill2 07-02-2013 05:26 AM

IF . . The excrement ever hits the air moving machine, it will take not only a relitively disclipined resistance group of citizens, but also about half the military and most of the State's National Guard to push back on the Federal Government.

You can hope that the military, for the most part, does like the Military in Egypt, and maintains a relatively neutral position and as it's doing currently, pushes back against the tyranny of a developing dictatorship . .

Most of the State and local Law Enforcement agencies are "Anti-Government" and would probably fall in with the resistance . .

But you have to remember, the Government has all the intelligence advantages. They can hear you when you talk to each other, and they can see you in the dark, both on the ground and from the air . .

TheYellaBrick 07-02-2013 02:05 PM

[quote="roadkill2"

But you have to remember, the Government has all the intelligence advantages. They can hear you when you talk to each other, and they can see you in the dark, both on the ground and from the air . .[/quote]

And THAT is the real scary part...it ain't a 'Red Dawn one' scenario any more, kids. Technology has allowed ALL control to be 'centralized' at will.

Scooterz 07-02-2013 03:21 PM

Yeah, it is scary for sure boys. They have a hell of an advantage when it comes to technology. Moving out fear is not the answer however. Besides, aren't we going to be hero's & have 72 virgins when we die??? LOL!!

Tod74 07-02-2013 04:54 PM

I think you would fall over dead in shock if you were to somehow KNOW all the things the government does.

TheYellaBrick 07-02-2013 08:10 PM

It's called 'New World Order' and it's so big and so powerful that only God can stop it. THAT will require total destruction of the whole population and a start over.. All those 'conspiracy theorists' are turning out to be right more than wrong........I'm almost to the point of just living for today as a FREE MAN cuz there is NO tomorrow as a FREE MAN....

Below is of what I speak....

http://www.infowars.com/russian-forc...-at-us-events/

roadkill2 07-03-2013 06:37 AM

I wouldn't count on seeing any Russian Troops anyplace in the country anytime soon . . The Russians don't want to stick their noses in any hornet's nest, and if the Sh*t hit the Fan here, that's what it would be . .

You haven't seen the Russians put Boots on the Ground in any country's civil war since Afghanistan. They're content with the sales of weapons to despots.

The Americans are the dumb ones who have now done what the Soviet Union did back in the late 80's . . bankrupted the country by spending more than they had . . The difference is that the Soviet union never had any money, and we have blown all of ours . . .

Scooterz 07-03-2013 10:39 AM

[quote="TheYellaBrick"][b]It's called 'New World Order' and it's so big and so powerful that only God can stop it. THAT will require total destruction of the whole population and a start over.. All those 'conspiracy theorists' are turning out to be right more than wrong........I'm almost to the point of just living for today as a FREE MAN cuz there is NO tomorrow as a FREE MAN....

AMEN DD!!!! That is it buddy. Good attitude. Live today & do what you do. We can look at it as the cup is half full on this one. My grandkids may have the half empty.... I hope not... but it anit looking good.

TheRabbit 07-05-2013 02:30 PM

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/ob...m-in-the-face/

Swiley383 07-05-2013 03:34 PM

It's all blowing up in there face!!! But they will never admit they are wrong to try to steal our rights from us. Obozo and others don't want the people to be armed in any way the only way to stop this is to spread the truth.

Swiley383 07-11-2013 10:11 AM

http://home.nra.org/#/nraila/documen...ge-of-the-week

roadkill2 07-31-2013 01:46 PM

AP reporter Ramona Darlington, who attended the conference, asked President Obama to explain what the profile of American domestic terrorists is?

Obama responded by saying, “Typically domestic terrorists in the U.S. are people who cling to obsolete beliefs from the time of the American Revolution. They are conservative Christians, reactionary Republicans and conspiracy theorists many of whom belong to racist hate groups.”

“Tea Partiers commonly own guns and stock up ammunition and food in anticipation of starting another civil war to overthrow the will of the governing body who represent all of the American people.

We are prepared for any contingency and don’t expect to see any kind of large insurrection. Americans are capitalists who are much more interested in seeing America move forward. These terrorists groups are small in size and really present little danger,”
I guess that this statement explains why in the last 6 months that there have been 10 times the number of background checks and 4 times the number of CC permits applied for in Colorado alone. Some Sheriff's departments have had to hire extra clerical people to handle the surge . . This was a news item just yesterday!

Swiley383 01-22-2014 10:20 AM

more from Hollywood

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/ar...-new-film.aspx

roadkill2 01-22-2014 10:39 AM

OH Yeah . . This guy needs some more vinegar and water . . Weinstein? If it weren't for Guns and lurid movies with lots of blood and gore, this @sshole would be peddeling pencils on some nondescript corner in the Bronx . .

P*ss on him and all his Douche Bag friends in Hollywood. And if we ever get into a shooting war with those progs, he's way up on the "Easy Target" list . .

Swiley383 02-11-2014 10:10 AM

gun control

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/10/gun-stun-gun-control-activist-swears-he-forgot-he-was-carrying-gun-while-visiting-school/#!

roadkill2 02-11-2014 10:15 AM

Just one more reson to never believe a Liberal or Progressive . .

They tend to lack sincerity, as well as principles . .

Swiley383 03-27-2014 10:30 AM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregorym...s-trafficking/

Harbone 03-27-2014 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Swiley383 (Post 269100)

I hope he gets what he deserves while in prison! Maybe Bubba can make him his new bitch!

TheYellaBrick 03-27-2014 12:51 PM

All these Dem Bastards speak with forked tongue ....

Swiley383 03-27-2014 04:14 PM

I hope they send him to super max for the rest of his sorry life. Maybe they will link Bloomingburg to the deal also and lock him up.

Swiley383 04-17-2014 10:08 AM

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/04/1...muscle-the-nra

TheYellaBrick 04-18-2014 05:34 AM

The Bundy Ranch Showdown has proven that Patriot Americans have flat had enough. Bloombrain has NO IDEA .......

roadkill2 05-03-2014 07:43 AM

Well, Harry Reid's Family was mixed up in the Bundy deal so badly that the Feds had to back off just to cover their @sses.

But in Bundy's case, I dunno . . Article 17, Section 8 of the Constitution sez the Feds can't own all that land . . it's supposed to be State property and Utah went to court several years back, during the Clinton Administration to keep the feds from allowing drilling or mining in the Southern part of Utah that's particularly scenic . . Utah won . . but there's never been any backwash from that, and the Constitutional reference above was the basis for that court decision . .

TheYellaBrick 05-04-2014 08:09 PM

This thing is just the tip of the iceberg with land grabbing by the feds. Zer'O' just signed ANOTHER exec order stating HE can take any and all private/state lands under the 'Antiquities Act' for National 'Monuments' ....THAT ALONE will start a civil war ....

roadkill2 05-05-2014 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick (Post 269364)
This thing is just the tip of the iceberg with land grabbing by the feds. Zer'O' just signed ANOTHER exec order stating HE can take any and all private/state lands under the 'Antiquities Act' for National 'Monuments' ....THAT ALONE will start a civil war ....

Or Should . . .

Swiley383 06-19-2014 10:19 AM

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/17/hi...jority-video/#!

Swiley383 07-09-2014 10:11 AM

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...266105531.html

Swiley383 10-13-2014 10:31 AM

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/10...s--107937.html