Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Anybody ever delt with Grahamclassic69? (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30489)

grimratter 06-01-2011 12:00 PM

Anybody ever delt with Grahamclassic69?

Anyone ever had any dealings with Grahamclassic69? Good or bad.

wvhippie 06-01-2011 07:37 PM

I think that is David Grahm from Hodgenvillr KY. If so I traded with him once and he was straight with me.

critty396ss 07-21-2011 08:37 AM

the real trader on here

davids a trader, ive traded several times with him, known him for years, theres one thing u can count on with him-he is the true trader on here. will trade anything, he may be full of sh-t lol!!:}~ but he tells u exactly what he knows about a car or what the previous owner told him, just ask him about a trade u will tell after talking to him that he might trade u out of something,while everyone else on RJ plays and just emails

will547 10-22-2011 08:20 PM

I Have Bought From This Guy

I bought a 1955 Chevy wagon off photos on an ad he had posted. In the ad the car had Salt Flat Rims all around and looked good. When I got the car it had rally wheels all around. I called and asked about the wheels. His answer to me was that when he bought the car the Salt Flats where not on the car. Hard for me to believe a guy when the photos he is using to advertise the car has one set of wheels and when the car arrives it has a different set of wheels.

lively 10-22-2011 09:07 PM

Re: I Have Bought From This Guy

Originally Posted by will547
I bought a 1955 Chevy wagon off photos on an ad he had posted. In the ad the car had Salt Flat Rims all around and looked good. When I got the car it had rally wheels all around. I called and asked about the wheels. His answer to me was that when he bought the car the Salt Flats where not on the car. Hard for me to believe a guy when the photos he is using to advertise the car has one set of wheels and when the car arrives it has a different set of wheels.

THAT I WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH---THE CAR AS PICTURED SHOULD BE THE CAR YOU GET---YOU GOT SCAMMED :oops: :oops:

will547 10-23-2011 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by lively

THAT I WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH---THE CAR AS PICTURED SHOULD BE THE CAR YOU GET---YOU GOT SCAMMED :oops: :oops:

WHEN YOU BUY THE CAR AND ARE A LONG WAY OFF. THE GUY HAS YOUR MONEY. THERE IS REALLY NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO. BETTER OFF JUST TO SPREAD THE WORD

will547 10-23-2011 06:24 PM

Re: Anybody ever delt with Grahamclassic69?

Originally Posted by bobr
Anyone ever had any dealings with Grahamclassic69? Good or bad.

YES. I WOULD MAKE DAMN SURE WHAT YOU ARE BUYING IS WHAT YOU ARE GETTING. :D

GRAHAMCLASSIC69 02-05-2012 06:56 AM

YOU MUST BE THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT BUY A 55 WAGON FROM ME THAT I HAD SWITCHED THE WHEELS ON!!!
FOR 1, I DO NOT SWITCH PARTS OUT ON CARS THAT I GET,I SELL OR TRADE THEM JUST AS I GET THEM!!!
FOR 2, I DONT HAVE TO LIE ABOUT A CAR TO TRADE IT OFF,IF IT'S JUNK I WILL TELL YOU ITS JUNK AND IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT I WILL TELL YOU I JUST GOT IT AND HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ABOUT IT FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER.
I DONT THINK I CAN BE MUCH MORE HONEST THAN THAT!!!!
I TRADE TOO MUCH TO LIE ABOUT MY CARS AND RUIN MY NAME!!!

ghustler 02-05-2012 07:47 AM

Oh boy here we go!

My opinion is I think the guy is a strait up hot rodder and has went thru alot of cars. I look at his cars he has advertised on this site and would buy/trade with him if I see something that catches my eye.
Most likely hes no one to worry about in the scam department.

nopro 02-05-2012 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69

YOU MUST BE THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT BUY A 55 WAGON FROM ME THAT I HAD SWITCHED THE WHEELS ON!!!
FOR 1, I DO NOT SWITCH PARTS OUT ON CARS THAT I GET,I SELL OR TRADE THEM JUST AS I GET THEM!!!
FOR 2, I DONT HAVE TO LIE ABOUT A CAR TO TRADE IT OFF,IF IT'S JUNK I WILL TELL YOU ITS JUNK AND IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT I WILL TELL YOU I JUST GOT IT AND HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ABOUT IT FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER.
I DONT THINK I CAN BE MUCH MORE HONEST THAN THAT!!!!
I TRADE TOO MUCH TO LIE ABOUT MY CARS AND RUIN MY NAME!!!

He said the photo had one set of wheels , also said ..you told him thats the wheels (set he got) were on it , when you got it .
question is did the photo he saw have the salt flat wheels