Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   any body this guy [email][email protected][/email] (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17241)

sc4410 05-12-2007 08:23 AM

any body this guy [email protected]

same stuff wants name address phone# will send a payment on last price ??????? :?: :evil:

chevguy65 05-12-2007 08:36 AM

Normally if it is a yahoo account followed by .uk I think you can count on it being a Scam!!!!

alteredone 05-12-2007 08:51 AM

Got the same thing from him,too.

tinytimhere 05-12-2007 08:54 AM

mcduff_john2008

I just received a reply by this same person. Im posting a copy of the message for anyone who seen a possible scam message like this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject:
Re: Ad #882583

I just place a look on your item and i am interested in immediate purchase of this item,but before i proceed on this transaction i will like to ask some question as follow.

1.What is the condition of the item?

2. Do you accept a ( cashier cheque / money order) as a mode of payment?

3. What is the final asking prize you can go at last?

4. Will you let our shipping company to come to your house for the
pick up of the item cos we don't want you to worry yourself about the shipping of the item.

5.if you are okay by that send me your FULL NAME,ADDRESS,CITY,STATE,POSTCODE,TEL # to mail out the payment.

Regards.

mcduff john.

N.B....get back to me with my new email address [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not the first one I have received like this, but I am tired of them also, so it is time to start reporting them.

mcracecars 05-12-2007 10:33 AM

yep, here is the same to me

mcduffjohn2008 To: mcracecars Date: 2007-05-12 12:44:58
Subject: INTERESTED
Re: Ad #875619

I just place a look on your item and i am interested in immediate purchase of this item,but before i proceed on this transaction i will like to ask some question as follow.

2. Do you accept a ( cashier cheque / money order) as a mode of payment?

4. Will you let our shipping company to come to your house for the
pick up of the item cos we don't want you to worry yourself about the shipping of the item.

5.if you are okay by that send me your FULL NAME,ADDRESS,CITY,STATE,POSTCODE,TEL # to mail out the payment.

Regards.

mcduff john.

N.B... i will want you to get back to me with my new mail address: [email protected]

what a dandy....

sc4410 05-12-2007 11:15 PM

winners

i just seam to draw some good ones thanks :?: :!: :twisted: :roll: :wink:

lotsof454sss 05-13-2007 05:41 AM

Just as a suggestion you might want to try....When I place an ad I always include "scammers don't even waste your time" it really cuts down on the nonsense..I have 3 ads running now and no scammers so far...

pmvette 05-14-2007 02:09 AM

HE NEVER SEEMS TO STOP, ALTHOUGH HE DID GET RID OF THE U.K. AND CHANGED FROM 2008 TO 2009...........

2. Do you accept a ( casheir cheque / money order) as a mode of payment?

4. Will you let our shipping company to come to your house for the pick up of the item cos we don't want you to worry yourself about the shipping of the item.

Regards.

mcduff john

N.B....Kindly mail me back with my email address for fast contact: [email protected]

topsportsman1 05-14-2007 02:16 AM

Copy and paste the message and sent it to :

[email protected]

With a brief message to PJ,he will take care of these bots.

Make sure you give enough info,persons name and copy of the message.

Thanks