Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28344)

pete18 06-26-2010 03:52 PM

watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

likes to scam people then change his name he is 15 yrs old and been taught well by dad chevyguy6995 thet got me good but its not over yet

blownalky3 06-26-2010 04:16 PM

Moron

Pete
Why do you start an entirely new thread on this? You just don't get it AT ALL. You are pis$ing off everyone all over again with your ignorance. Learn when to talk and when to shut up. You must have a never ending supply of bullets to shoot yourself with. Delete this thread and post on your other thread IF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEW INFORMATION TO BACK YOUR CLAIM IT IS NOT A 406. And You have no right to put chevyguy in this. Yes he is the Dad, BUT YOU TRADED WITH A KID RIGHT? AND FOR A VAN??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

Harbone 06-26-2010 04:24 PM

Re: Moron

Originally Posted by blownalky3
Pete
Why do you start an entirely new thread on this? You just don't get it AT ALL. You are pis$ing off everyone all over again with your ignorance. Learn when to talk and when to shut up. You must have a never ending supply of bullets to shoot yourself with. Delete this thread and post on your other thread IF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEW INFORMATION TO BACK YOUR CLAIM IT IS NOT A 406. And You have no right to put chevyguy in this. Yes he is the Dad, BUT YOU TRADED WITH A KID RIGHT? AND FOR A VAN??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

X2 :!: :twisted:

BEAST477 06-26-2010 04:33 PM

Re: watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

Originally Posted by pete18
likes to scam people then change his name he is 15 yrs old and been taught well by dad chevyguy6995 thet got me good but its not over yet

Thanks for the tip Sherlock. So whats wrong with that turd Camaro? It doesn't even have a 496 in it does it.

mopar1968 06-26-2010 05:51 PM

Dude don't you ever quit :?: You both got what you deserved :!: :!: Now shut up :!: JMO Mark Arnold

pete18 06-27-2010 01:49 AM

look

dad drove the car dad handed me the tittle ya'll was not there and yes it a 496 in camero look don't shot ur mouth off when ya'll dont know this is not over been checking with people in his town midsouthhotrodz back on with ads look i don't want to get anyone else burned by this trash eveyone i talk to wonders where all the cars he got at his house on what he makes he is being investagated it will all come out soon and i will keep ya posted oh ask him who allen is and what he got in trouble for what was he was selling u notice he has not answered that since i been asking

MEMRACING62 06-27-2010 03:50 AM

Damn, it hurts to read this. Go back to school & this time stay awake!! As for the rest of this crap, go phuck yourself like you told this forum to do. :shock: :shock: :roll:

hollowayshotrods 06-27-2010 03:52 AM

Re: look

What did he say? I will tell you in laymans terms pete: NOBODY CARES!
You two conned each other! LMAOOOOO!

Originally Posted by pete18
dad drove the car dad handed me the tittle ya'll was not there and yes it a 496 in camero look don't shot ur mouth off when ya'll dont know this is not over been checking with people in his town midsouthhotrodz back on with ads look i don't want to get anyone else burned by this trash eveyone i talk to wonders where all the cars he got at his house on what he makes he is being investagated it will all come out soon and i will keep ya posted oh ask him who allen is and what he got in trouble for what was he was selling u notice he has not answered that since i been asking

pete18 06-27-2010 03:54 AM

u sure

u sure u r not kin to james u on a check too let someone scam u and i bet u would cry like a baby are u on drugs

pete18 06-27-2010 03:56 AM

damn

yep i care i didn't scam him why don't he give my 496 back and i will give him the406/305 back then end of story