Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Don't certain people just slay you on these adds ? (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28939)

beagle9 09-29-2010 06:01 PM

Don't certain people just slay you on these adds ?

The ones who place their add's, but give no price in the add for a quicker review ??

I'm just saying! :?

beagle

ajk 09-29-2010 06:08 PM

:?: :?: Working alot of adds?

MEMRACING62 09-29-2010 06:32 PM

If theres no asking price I just move on. :roll:

bbchevy 09-29-2010 07:54 PM

Re: Don't certain people just slay you on these adds ?

Originally Posted by beagle9
The ones who place their add's, but give no price in the add for a quicker review ??

I'm just saying! :?

beagle

The SAME as the IDIOTS that DO NOT Post a PHONE #!
Then tell you that they Sold the Parts and are waiting for the $$$?
I Posted a Ad at the Local Speed Shop,and the Guy called about a Hour after the Ad was Posted?Even though I was on the Ad,the minute He posted it?
His responce?What do you EXPECT Me to do?Wait By the COMPUTER?
NO,AZZHOLE Post a PHONE #!!!
Unbeleiveable!
Later
G :x

TS1955 09-30-2010 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62

X2

TS1955

Scooterz 09-30-2010 01:20 PM

Same here... no price, no interest. No Phone #??? could be a scam & not worth the risk. If fact, that is how many of the racecoward ads are set up... no phone.

shawnp 10-01-2010 04:45 AM

I will list an ad # if I got more than one ad running so I don't have to copy and paste if I am in a hurry. All my ads have prices and my phone number is always displayed.

bbchevy 10-01-2010 07:00 AM

???

But This is the Best SELLING TOOL,YET?

TOO Much to LIST! ????????

Lets see,Your Trying To SELL your Stuff?And Most are NOT even Paying for the Ad?BUT,IT HAS TOO MUCH TO LIST,W@W!

It Gets Better EVERYDAY?
Later
G :?

beagle9 10-01-2010 05:53 PM

Meaning ?

Originally Posted by ajk
:?: :?: Working alot of adds?

Meaning ?

I like to browse and think about buying something alot (if the price is right), as well I am a serious bargain hunter to..

It's important in my opinion (seeing that there are so many add's) to always place the price and/or a starting/asking price in the add, as so to allow people to move on quickly if the price is way out of their range or options in the matter.

Is there an insinuation in your words written ?

beagle

beagle9 10-01-2010 05:58 PM

Well not so fast maybe..

Originally Posted by TS1955

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62

X2

TS1955

If I like what I am looking at, then I will begin the process of research on the item, but it sure would help big time, if the item had a beginner price just for starters, just so no ones time is waisted much on the matter, especially before research begins, and this is beneficial for (the buyer and the seller) equally.

beagle