Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   oh man you gotta love the traders on here (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26111)

kw89425 10-20-2009 08:37 PM

oh man you gotta love the traders on here

you know the ones looking forsomething like what you have. send an offer and they never answer. how hard is it to say no thanks. not what im looking for or at least no? im starting to feel like rj has gone to hell. to many dealers on here making a living nobody wants to even try to make a fair trade it gotta be in their favor

mopar1968 10-21-2009 06:12 AM

I agree with you, I like the one's that say's ''Trade value higher'' I alway's laugh at that phrase :!: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

bjuice 10-21-2009 10:49 AM

Re: oh man you gotta love the traders on here

Originally Posted by kw89425
you know the ones looking forsomething like what you have. send an offer and they never answer. how hard is it to say no thanks. not what im looking for or at least no? im starting to feel like rj has gone to hell. to many dealers on here making a living nobody wants to even try to make a fair trade it gotta be in their favor

Noooooooo, its Not RacingJunk's Fault...its a people problem Plain and Simple.
a Year or so ago some of you may Remember i made an offer to a Guy for a low profile Blower.." His ad Said Make offer"...so i did...made a $900.00 STARTING offer on his $1500.00 asking price ( could have been $1600.00 i forget)

Anyhow do you think i got a Nice reply " No thanks".....Nope !!!..instead he blocked me from sending anymore Messages...lol

This was not Racingjunks Fault....RacingJunk provides an excellent venue for Buyers,sellers and Yes TRADERS...Rj cannot dictate how people act or respond.

Harbone 10-21-2009 11:33 AM

I agree with bjuice, its the people not RJ, I have my car on here right now and the selling price is stated and I note the trade price is the same, no screwing around, plain and simple. I love it when someone has a car listed for sale, example $20K but their trade price is $25K? WTF??? :lol:

mopar1968 10-21-2009 12:08 PM

Yeah Brian i remember that, you got cursed and blocked from contacting him,so did i after offering him $500.00 for it :!: :!: But i agree with you as we say here at the dealership some people are just plain stupid :!: :!: Chris know's where i am coming from :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Scooterz 10-21-2009 01:29 PM

Re: oh man you gotta love the traders on here

Originally Posted by bjuice

Originally Posted by kw89425

Noooooooo, its Not RacingJunk's Fault...its a people problem Plain and Simple.
a Year or so ago some of you may Remember i made an offer to a Guy for a low profile Blower.." His ad Said Make offer"...so i did...made a $900.00 STARTING offer on his $1500.00 asking price ( could have been $1600.00 i forget)

Anyhow do you think i got a Nice reply " No thanks".....Nope !!!..instead he blocked me from sending anymore Messages...lol

This was not Racingjunks Fault....RacingJunk provides an excellent venue for Buyers,sellers and Yes TRADERS...Rj cannot dictate how people act or respond.

I have to agree w/ Juice on this... people & their idiosyncrasies cannot be governed by RJ or anyone else... it is a people thing. I can relate to the original observation on some people's tactic's however!! Scoot

bbchevy 10-21-2009 02:13 PM

??

I Have a QUESTION for All These AZZHOLES?
What DO THEY DO With these PICTURES?Are they Printed out and Burned in the Fireplace ALL WINTER..............?
SEND MORE PICTURES!
Then?NOT Even Enough COMMAND DESENTCY to Call or AT LEAST Email you back to let you Know that there WIFE put a Rope around there SACK,and they have to Back OUT OF THE DEAL?
This S#!T Gets Worst by the Day!
Todays WORLD Sure is a Hole Lot Different From the Way I was Brought Up!
These Younsters have a RUDE Awakening!!!
Later
G :?

DirkaDirka 10-21-2009 03:39 PM

Re: ??

Originally Posted by bbchevy
What DO THEY DO With these PICTURES?Are they Printed out and Burned in the Fireplace ALL WINTER..............?
SEND MORE PICTURES!
Then?NOT Even Enough COMMAND DESENTCY to Call or AT LEAST Email you back to let you Know that there WIFE put a Rope around there SACK,and they have to Back OUT OF THE DEAL?
Later

Why dont you tell us how you really feel. Dont hold anything back now. :twisted: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

bjuice 10-21-2009 05:24 PM

Re: ??

Originally Posted by bbchevy
SEND MORE PICTURES!
Later

lol...thats Funny but ahhh so true.......LMAO :P

kw89425 10-21-2009 11:16 PM

i dont mind to send pics when i get time i truck you know and i always answer anybody that sends a message even the dumb ones and my time is very limited. i would just like the same in return just yes or no so simple. i didnt say it was anybodys fault i said rj had gone to he@# with all these dealers on here making a living off the site.