Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   @@BEWARE MITTEN EXPRESS @@ (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26945)

totalsbc 01-09-2010 09:37 AM

@@BEWARE MITTEN EXPRESS @@

MITTEN EXPRESS.......

IM SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT MITTEN EXPRESS. THEY ADMITTED THEY DAMAGED OUR CAR WHILE LOADING. BUT WHEN IT CAME TO PAYING THEY DISAPPEARED. THEY HIRED A ROOKIE DIEVER & SRARED THEY HAVE PLENTY OF INSURENCE BUT DIDNT COME THROUGH.

BEWARE.....

THERATTLER 01-09-2010 09:49 AM

you might want to let us in on what you are talking about...who are they ? where are they? do they deal on RJ ? give us something . what you have posted is of no use to anybody , sorry..

totalsbc 01-09-2010 10:11 AM

they are out of the chicago, ill area. the company is car hauling company.

damaged the car loading it then refused to pay.

DirkaDirka 01-09-2010 10:29 AM

and the name of the Car hauler is Mitten Express?? I am curious cuz I am getting ready to have a car hauled from Ohio to Nevada.

totalsbc 01-09-2010 10:31 AM

well i would NOT use these guys .............remember you have been warned.

mittenco 01-09-2010 01:22 PM

mitten express

First of all there are 2 sides to every story.... there was great damage to this car already.... he just wanted someone else to pay for it... the driver said he would pay for the little damage he did but they needed to agree on a price and this guy wanted the whole thing fixed at the drivers expense.... SO NO it hasn't been pay yet !! THE OWNER OF THIS UNIT WAS THERE WHEN IT WAS LOADED AND HE WAS HELPING THE DRIVER AND NEVER SAID A WORD TO STOP THE DRIVER. HE JUST LET IT HAPPEN !!! That tells me that your just wanting someone else to pay for your mishaps.... Its not even this guys car, the money needs to be payed to the owner of the car.... AND IT WILL BE !!!

DirkaDirka 01-09-2010 01:55 PM

Re: @@BEWARE MITTEN EXPRESS @@

Originally Posted by totalsbc
MITTEN EXPRESS.......

IM SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT MITTEN EXPRESS. THEY ADMITTED THEY DAMAGED OUR CAR WHILE LOADING. BUT WHEN IT CAME TO PAYING THEY DISAPPEARED. THEY HIRED A ROOKIE DIEVER & SRARED THEY HAVE PLENTY OF INSURENCE BUT DIDNT COME THROUGH.

BEWARE.....

Stamped

DirkaDirka 01-09-2010 01:58 PM

Re: mitten express

Originally Posted by mittenco
First of all there are 2 sides to every story.... there was great damage to this car already.... he just wanted someone else to pay for it... the driver said he would pay for the little damage he did but they needed to agree on a price and this guy wanted the whole thing fixed at the drivers expense.... SO NO it hasn't been pay yet !! THE OWNER OF THIS UNIT WAS THERE WHEN IT WAS LOADED AND HE WAS HELPING THE DRIVER AND NEVER SAID A WORD TO STOP THE DRIVER. HE JUST LET IT HAPPEN !!! That tells me that your just wanting someone else to pay for your mishaps.... Its not even this guys car, the money needs to be payed to the owner of the car.... AND IT WILL BE !!!

Yes there is always 2 sides to every story.

Now does anybody have any proof that the car was damaged before it was put on the trailer. Inspection sheet, photos. If so lets see them. The only way that anybody can prove if they are a scammer or an honest person is to provide proof.

Also thanks for coming on here to let us hear your side of this complaint. Also Welcome to RJ.

MEMRACING62 01-09-2010 01:59 PM

Re: mitten express

Originally Posted by mittenco

STAMPED

mittenco 01-09-2010 02:00 PM

mitten express

AND WHAT IS YOUR POINT ??? DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING ??